MIN's Williamson to JAX

Ed Hochuli 3:16

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3265157

Former 1st rounder getting traded now for a 6th rounder. What a shame.

I'm afraid this could be the precursor of the Vikings making a hard push for Berrian when the time comes. :(

I'm afraid you may be right. My fear is this, if we do not re-sign Berrian and do not re-sign Briggs, who are we going to target. The Bears have said that they want to re-sign their own players but at what cost. If we wait to long trying to keep guys are are destined to leave, what will be left for us in free-agency. I like the idea of building through the draft, but there are too many needs this year to effectively solve with that being the only venue we choose. :bears

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3265157

Former 1st rounder getting traded now for a 6th rounder. What a shame.

I'm afraid this could be the precursor of the Vikings making a hard push for Berrian when the time comes. :(

Yes!!! If some team is that freaking stupid to take Williamson, there's hope we can dump Benson!!!

Jerry Angelo: "I will trade you Cedric Benson for your 7th round pick in the 2015 draft . . . I'll even throw in Archuletta as a "sweetner"!"

In the last two seasons Williamson scored one freaking touchdown. That was against the damn Bears in a game we should have won. Ironically enough, I think Archuletta had the coverage on him.

Yes!!! If some team is that freaking stupid to take Williamson, there's hope we can dump Benson!!!

Jerry Angelo: "I will trade you Cedric Benson for your 7th round pick in the 2015 draft . . . I'll even throw in Archuletta as a "sweetner"!"

In the last two seasons Williamson scored one freaking touchdown. That was against the damn Bears in a game we should have won. Ironically enough, I think Archuletta had the coverage on him.

It was Arch and he had no chance of catching him. ;)

Peace :bears