21 hours ago21 hr comment_235799 Most were not expecting him back until December or January, but this was an interesting post in early October:With a Week 10 bye, it would be amazing if he could get back after the bye against NO in Week 11 on November 22nd. That is close enough to December from the original estimate, and the way Trapilo has returned early, Bryant would be a massive boost. Report
18 hours ago18 hr comment_235802 There are so many new healing treatments that normal recovery timelines are being rewritten. Report
16 hours ago16 hr comment_235811 38 minutes ago, DABEARSDABOMB said:What is the meaning of that post?I believe that photo is Kobe just before he is announced at the start of the game. Just guessing. Report
4 hours ago4 hr Author comment_235816 11 hours ago, AZ54 said:I believe that photo is Kobe just before he is announced at the start of the game. Just guessing.Yes, before he gets on the court. I am assuming he is implying that he will be coming off IR soon (next month). Report
19 minutes ago19 min comment_235820 4-6 months and pretty gruesome injury…I would love a healthy Bryant back in November…would be a huge add. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.