7 hours ago7 hr comment_235952 This trade makes up for the Claypool blunder.Jackson may be the best Offensive Lineman on the team, or at least close to Wright at this point, and Wright is playing at an All-Pro level. Report
5 hours ago5 hr comment_235953 2 hours ago, adam said:This trade makes up for the Claypool blunder.Jackson may be the best Offensive Lineman on the team, or at least close to Wright at this point, and Wright is playing at an All-Pro level.Yes, just seen the apology tweets to Poles on this subject yesterday. Nice to see some people volunteer to eat crow pie when they could avoid tor delete their old comments Report
3 hours ago3 hr comment_235957 I'll be the first (and maybe only) to admit I have no idea what you're talking about. I read it as Jackson getting traded, for a sixth no doubt, and went "OH NO!!".And since the subject came up, while panickily searching for a news story about this found this funny little anecdotal gem. Jackson speaks of how Johnson came to the decision of using two QBs on the first hike of the game last week.https://bearswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bears/2026/10/07/bears-jonah-jackson-reacts-ben-johnson-diabolical-idea-first-play/92131985007/ Report
15 minutes ago15 min Author comment_235959 3 hours ago, Alaskan Grizzly said:I'll be the first (and maybe only) to admit I have no idea what you're talking about. I read it as Jackson getting traded, for a sixth no doubt, and went "OH NO!!".And since the subject came up, while panickily searching for a news story about this found this funny little anecdotal gem. Jackson speaks of how Johnson came to the decision of using two QBs on the first hike of the game last week.https://bearswire.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/bears/2026/10/07/bears-jonah-jackson-reacts-ben-johnson-diabolical-idea-first-play/92131985007/Revisiting this trade, ended up a steal.Jackson does great interviews. Report
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.