FA WR status

Connorbear

Porter to Jacksonville 6 yrs 30 million with 10 million guarenteed

Bruce to 49ers 2 yrs deal

Stallworth to Browns 3 yrs, 10 million

Wilford to Miami

Berrian to Queens 6 yrs 42 millon with 16 million guarenteed

Here's who is left:

Bryan Johnson (meeting with Buffalo today)

Reche Caldwell

Drew Carter

DJ Hackett

Jabar Gaffney

Keary Colbert

Marty Booker

Robert Ferguson (if we are desperate)

Javon Walker (is he a drillrod; can he stay healthy?)

Brandon Lloyd (would need to be a minimum contract - not sure what he brings to us)

We need to go get one of these. We cannot go into next season with our current group of receivers.

Peace :bears

Brandon Lloyd (would need to be a minimum contract - not sure what he brings to us)

Brandon Lloyd looked great at times on a horrible 49er's offense. That prompted Washington to trade for him and pay him the big bucks. Like every other free agenty signing, this deal wasn't thought out by the skins and it didn't work. Lloyd either suffered with injuries or sucked.

Lloyd has a similar body-type to Berrian, and he's that same type of deep threat WR. I believe he's also similar to Hackett.

I think we dumped Moose so Bradley could play his position. Wouldn't Lloyd make sense as a replacement for Berrian? I don't know, I'm just wondering why you don't like the guy.

Brandon Lloyd looked great at times on a horrible 49er's offense. That prompted Washington to trade for him and pay him the big bucks. Like every other free agenty signing, this deal wasn't thought out by the skins and it didn't work. Lloyd either suffered with injuries or sucked.

Lloyd has a similar body-type to Berrian, and he's that same type of deep threat WR. I believe he's also similar to Hackett.

I think we dumped Moose so Bradley could play his position. Wouldn't Lloyd make sense as a replacement for Berrian? I don't know, I'm just wondering why you don't like the guy.

I just can't see us bringing in Lloyd. To me he doesn't offer anything more than Devin and I would much rather give the playing time to him. Again, we need to bring in a possession receiver. Booker (old version) or Johnson (young version) - one of these 2.

Lloyd showed a glimpse of potential in SF but sucked in Washington. All 14 yards of receiving last year. Hackett and Johnson seem to have more upside..granted with a higher price tag but both probably averaged more than 14 yards a game. It sucks that we have to reach for the bottom of the barrel now. Devin Hester is not a number one or number two. WE are in trouble boys.

I just can't see us bringing in Lloyd. To me he doesn't offer anything more than Devin and I would much rather give the playing time to him. Again, we need to bring in a possession receiver. Booker (old version) or Johnson (young version) - one of these 2.

Aren't we kind of hoping that Mark Bradley can be a possession receiver who also gets yards after the catch?

At this point I'd be thrilled with Booker or Johnson.