Running Backs

ASHKUM BEAR

2 questions: Why would Dallas want to move up? And why in the heck would they give up so much to do it? I just don't see this even coming close to happening, even if Dallas wants someone at 14.

I just used them as a scenerio of what we could look at if some team wanted to leap us/Detroit for Mendenhall if he's still there at 14. The trade was off by 230ish on the point chart, so we'd have to throw in our 2nd instead of our 3rd to make it closer.

If Clady/Williams are both off the board, I'd rather trade down than take a RB. If we couldn't find a trade partner, then I'd take Mendenhall. 14 IMO would be too early for Brohm/Flacco, Otah/Albert, Sweed or Phillps. I'd rather trade than reach b/c the talent from the mid 1st to the mid 3rd are pretty close IMO.

Stewart is still a first rounder... this just means Mendenhall is now officially the no. 2 RB in the draft.

Yep. He may have changed from a mid-first to a late first, but I don't see how this injury causes him to slide to the second round. It's a broken pinky toe, which I can't see significantly affecting his ability to run in the future. It's a nice dream, but I can't see it.