Mock Draft I found

NeoBear

Oh man, I'd throw up if the Bears took Henne with there 2nd round pick. I really think Oline/Guard/RB are the Bears 3 biggest needs entering the draft. In fact, WR is another major need curently (given no FA signing of a legit WR like Jackson). All of those needs are > QB, where the Bears have two young QB's (albeit they aren't rookies thats for sure) who have the ability to be solid starters.

I would be very happy with the first round pick and would again be mad about Slayton. Why draft another version of Wolfe, ie, a guy that will never be big enough to be an everydown back (The Bears already have enough backup backs, the last thing they need to do is draft another guy who has absolutely zero chance of being an everydown back).

Oh man, I'd throw up if the Bears took Henne with there 2nd round pick. I really think Oline/Guard/RB are the Bears 3 biggest needs entering the draft. In fact, WR is another major need curently (given no FA signing of a legit WR like Jackson). All of those needs are > QB, where the Bears have two young QB's (albeit they aren't rookies thats for sure) who have the ability to be solid starters.

I would be very happy with the first round pick and would again be mad about Slayton. Why draft another version of Wolfe, ie, a guy that will never be big enough to be an everydown back (The Bears already have enough backup backs, the last thing they need to do is draft another guy who has absolutely zero chance of being an everydown back).

If Henne is what we'd get in RD2 at QB, then I'd pass. I'd rather have: Brennan, J. Johnson, Dixon, or even Woodson in RD3 or after.

As for RB, we don't need another version of Wolfe like you said. Bring in someone who can be an everydown workhorse to compete with Benson.