XBOX 360/Playstation 3

Rush23

Who plays them? And what do you play?

XBOX 360 Name : mfkrush

PS3 Name : Rush23Hester

How about you guys, I play Halo 3 & COD4 a little on 360 but I am about to trade one of them in towards Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 tomorrow.

PS3 I have uncharted but might get Vegas 2 on it as well to play with some close friends. I might own both lol.

I wish I could play madden but it isn't that good on next-gen.

I'm really just a Madden fool...

Right now just PS2 and not on line. Although I'm going to get PS3 and on line when the next Madden version comes out.

I do enjoy Guitar Hero when at a aprty, but I don't play it seriously.

I also like Soul Calibur when in the mood to fight with some friends.

That's about it for me! Fairly dull gamer!

How about you guys, I play Halo 3 & COD4 a little on 360 but I am about to trade one of them in towards Rainbow 6 Vegas 2 tomorrow.

PS3 I have uncharted but might get Vegas 2 on it as well to play with some close friends. I might own both lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Does anyone have a Wii?

I know I'm pulling the trigger on a PS3...but the wife wants a Wii (which I'll gladly get her...) but I was wondering if anyone had one and what they thought of it.

I have a 360:FreakyXWraithx

I am currently playing RB6 Vegas 2

I have xbox 360 and play COD4 AND HALO but prefer COD4. NAME; ShootURarse

Does anyone have a Wii?

I know I'm pulling the trigger on a PS3...but the wife wants a Wii (which I'll gladly get her...) but I was wondering if anyone had one and what they thought of it.

I've got one... it's about the only thing we do (outside of "other things") together. Definitely worth the money imo.

I have a 360 and play COD 4 and Halo 3 as well. My gamertag is MenkTheTank, if anyone from this board want's to feel more than welcome to send me a friend request, just please add a voice telling me if you're from this board so Iknow who you are and can make a note of it. Look forward to hearing from some here!

• 2 months later...
Any games in particular you'd recommend?

the Wii is great fun when there's a load of you around, the disc it comes with has a decent 10 pin bowling game, tiger woods golf is good (the wife even went and bought the little plastic gold club that you can get), mario olympics.

Its even better when you've all had a beer, though the last time I did the boxing after a few bottles I felt a little sick

If its just me I tend to stick to the PS2

Good deal! Thanks for the info!

the Wii is great fun when there's a load of you around, the disc it comes with has a decent 10 pin bowling game, tiger woods golf is good (the wife even went and bought the little plastic gold club that you can get), mario olympics.

Its even better when you've all had a beer, though the last time I did the boxing after a few bottles I felt a little sick

If its just me I tend to stick to the PS2

• 3 weeks later...

I have a XBOX 360..play Madden, Rainbow Six VEGAS 1 and 2, FIFA 08 (the Tractor Boys rule),Ghost Recon AW 1 and 2,NCAA Football,Battlefield 2 Modern Combat and I have a disk that lets me play original XBOX games..playing ESPN's NFL 2K5.