Ah Dammit!

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor
Yeah...I was kind of hoping BOulware would land to us.

Thats the best picture and caption ever....

And by the way, i think we are done too. We may be the worst team in the NFL next year, cuz i dont see us scoring on offense, ever.

And by the way, i think we are done too. We may be the worst team in the NFL next year, cuz i dont see us scoring on offense, ever.

We won't be the worst team with a top 10 defense and a top 5 special teams. We will most likely fight for a 7-9 or 8-8 record.

Peace :bears

Ha! I loved that scene in the movie!

We may be the worst offense, but our D and ST will keep us from rock bottom.

I gotta say....it seems like the FA period for the Bears is done

Your just now thinking that? Crap, I have thought that way since prior to the start of FA. Yes, we signed Booker and lloyd, but regardless, it has not felt like we were players in FA throughout the entire process.

Your just now thinking that? Crap, I have thought that way since prior to the start of FA. Yes, we signed Booker and lloyd, but regardless, it has not felt like we were players in FA throughout the entire process.

I know it's not a zero sum game, but if I had a choice between the Bears spending their cap space on re-upping with their own guys and going out and spending on new guys, I'd prefer the former, given that they have guys like Harris, Briggs, Hester who are important to hang on to and still have 4 picks coming in the top 3 rounds.

But they still need a couple new O-Linemen.

I know it's not a zero sum game, but if I had a choice between the Bears spending their cap space on re-upping with their own guys and going out and spending on new guys, I'd prefer the former, given that they have guys like Harris, Briggs, Hester who are important to hang on to and still have 4 picks coming in the top 3 rounds.

Nice thought, but last I checked, Harris and Hester were still unsigned, and yet we have used up a nice chunk of change. Still have a bit of an issue w/ giving Clark and Brown more money.

I never expected us to be major players in FA, and frankly, didn't want to be. However, I did want to get one of the upper tier OL. Would that have cost us? Yes. But I would argue the benefits would have been worth it, even if we had to over pay some.

Oh no! We didn't sign a guy who couldn't even start on the Texans, who safety situation is so bad, they make all our safeties look like all hof'ers.

Sorry, but Boulware offers nothing that we already have.

Guest TerraTor
Oh no! We didn't sign a guy who couldn't even start on the Texans, who safety situation is so bad, they make all our safeties look like all hof'ers.

Sorry, but Boulware offers nothing that we already have.

pretty good quote... "nothing that(which) we already have" couldnt agree more, it also describes the entire backfield and WR positions

pretty good quote... "nothing that(which) we already have" couldnt agree more, it also describes the entire backfield and WR positions

I agree. I am just hoping we can reduce the amount of turnovers and penalties on offense this yr so we can at least give the defense a fighting chance.

Peace :bears