• Malcom Kelly WR
  3. 3. RD3a and RD3b {select 2- 1 (a) + 1 (b) or 2 (b's)}

• Ray Rice RB (a)
    • Roy Schuening G (a)
    • Earl Bennett WR (a)
    • Matt Forte RB (b)
    • Colt Brennan QB (b)
    • Quentin Demps S (b)

If you were the GM, and the players in the poll were available at our selections, who would you take.

I don't want to here that he won't be there when we pick either. Ya never know, and this is a silly mock.

My choices were.

1-Ryan Clady OT

I believe the Bears will be looking to change blocking schemes to a Zone Blocking Scheme and Clady is the best fit for that type of offense.

2-Malcom Kelly WR

Even though he's falling on draft boards b/c he hasn't ran yet for scouts, if he's available at 44, the Bears cannot pass him up. A big possesion receiver that would fit nice in the WCO

3a-Ray Rice RB

Even though the Bears like what they see in Forte, he is not a back that can take it to the distance. Rice does have the ability to make the cut and break it away for a score. Rice/Benson will compliment each other very well, kinda of like TJ/Benson did in 2006.

3b-Colt Brennan QB

Brennan should fit in nicely with the WCO. He can make quick reads in the pocket and connect on all the throws. He also has the ability to buy time in the pocket or evade the pass rush. Brennans quicker feet will make him a more attractive pick for the Bears than Flacco IMO

I sure am not opposed to your picks...

I like ...

1. Mendenhall (go figure...)

2. Baker (pro program)

3. Bennett (seems a decent chance at being good)

4. Brennan (roll the dice...)

It hits all our offensive holes than guard. If there were a better OL in the 3rd, I'd have gone for Flacco over Brennan.

If you were the GM, and the players in the poll were available at our selections, who would you take.

I don't want to here that he won't be there when we pick either. Ya never know, and this is a silly mock.

My choices were.

1-Ryan Clady OT

I believe the Bears will be looking to change blocking schemes to a Zone Blocking Scheme and Clady is the best fit for that type of offense.

2-Malcom Kelly WR

Even though he's falling on draft boards b/c he hasn't ran yet for scouts, if he's available at 44, the Bears cannot pass him up. A big possesion receiver that would fit nice in the WCO

3a-Ray Rice RB

Even though the Bears like what they see in Forte, he is not a back that can take it to the distance. Rice does have the ability to make the cut and break it away for a score. Rice/Benson will compliment each other very well, kinda of like TJ/Benson did in 2006.

3b-Colt Brennan QB

Brennan should fit in nicely with the WCO. He can make quick reads in the pocket and connect on all the throws. He also has the ability to buy time in the pocket or evade the pass rush. Brennans quicker feet will make him a more attractive pick for the Bears than Flacco IMO

I voted:

1) Clady - Can't pass up a franchise LT. He starts from day one and Tait moves over.

2) Kelly - I don't love him in the first, but I'll sure take him in the second.

3a) Ray Rice - I don't feel as much of a need for RB as others, but I do really like Rice, so this is nice value.

3b) Roy Schuening - Got to get younger (and better) on the O-line. This does both.