Ms. Pacman a Cowgirl

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor
You wanna get TO...fine. Tank Johnson...he might have caught a bad rap. But Pacman??? Seriously is it an overreaction to think this is truly pathetic and that the Cowboys and their fans should be embarrassed.

Now it may be bogus... but youre exactly right. Adam Jones is a 5'9 corner with a terrible attitude. TO is top 3 now at his position, maybe all time 10.

Tank didnt cost them anything. And assuming this isnt false, what an insult to a team. Trading for such a tool. Almost more embarassing for the Titans, haha, well not really

Character issue or not...we really don't need him. Tillman and Vasher are more than solid, and our return guy isn't half bad...

Well Pacman has the talent but if the Bears were to go after a guy like him I would honestly be pissed. The Cowboys are gonna be like the Trail Blazers a few years ago where they had all the talent in the world but had such scum bags that they could never win anything.

Character issue or not...we really don't need him. Tillman and Vasher are more than solid, and our return guy isn't half bad...

Ya I know I was saying hypothetically. Even we still needed to play McQuarters I wouldnt want Pacman on my team. I know its a team sport but I seriously doubt any team with him on it will ever win a Super Bowl.

In the right situation, I might be able to see this working. You stick him in New England, for example. Team with a lot of strong, dominant personalities, the kind of which can help control him, it might work.

Wade Phillips? Tony Romo? TO? Who exactly is going to be the strong leader on this team that helps this guy keep himself under control?

Word out of Dallas.

Per local radio yesterday, it said Dallas is willing to send its 4th round pick this year, but Tenn is demanding a 4th this year, and a 4th next year as well. Talks are right now stalled as Dallas is not willing to give up two 4th round picks, and Tenn is thus far, acting like they will take nothing less.

Most here are actually for the deal, character issues and all. Personally, I have to laugh. Part of the equation is Dallas needs both CB help, and a return man. Pac Man is considered to be a player that could help in both areas. Still, this guy makes Tank, Chad Johnson, Terrell Owens and the rest of the bad boys look like choir boys. If there was ever a player who deserved a one way ticket out of the NFL, this guy is it.