This is pretty decent

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor
he also drops more balls than a drunk hooker. I wouldnt be too upset if JA takes him but he has to get a handle on his fumbling issue.

But I'd go for Chris Johnson instead. They're the same size but CJ is faster and runs with more authority.

Im with ya, no benson lovers seemed to care that he suppositely fumbled all the time too.

Johnson is world-class speed. Im just afraid in our offense hell be underutilized, considering we have no passing threat and he wouldnt really be part of a two-back system since we dont actually have any starters on the team.

Size and speed to me is much more valueable. Look at Bush, superstar speed, limited size, and isnt much of a RB, great football player/weapon. but not gonna get u 4.5 a carry. Ill bet $50 Tommie Harris could outrun SeaBass in a footrace, and probably not fall and/or get hurt.

he also drops more balls than a drunk hooker. I wouldnt be too upset if JA takes him but he has to get a handle on his fumbling issue.

But I'd go for Chris Johnson instead. They're the same size but CJ is faster and runs with more authority.

I'd love if the Bears managed to snag Johnson, but I would hate to see them spend an early pick on him. If he's there with the second of the two third rounders, grab him. Otherwise, there are more pressing needs.

Oh, also, I'd hate that draft. Aside from the good start in the first, it doesn't work out anywhere near the way I'd like it to.

Guest TerraTor
I'd love if the Bears managed to snag Johnson, but I would hate to see them spend an early pick on him. If he's there with the second of the two third rounders, grab him. Otherwise, there are more pressing needs.

Oh, also, I'd hate that draft. Aside from the good start in the first, it doesn't work out anywhere near the way I'd like it to.

wow, i didnt even see it had the 3rd round, haha

And Yes after CHarles/Johnson the rest is terrible

Actually I found this draft to be pretty decent.

Albert in the first will give the Bears a guard who can pull and be quick enough to pull of the inside traps that Ruben Brown used to be able to do.

Jamaal has the speed to take advantage of Albert's skills.

Will Franklin was the potential to be the deep threat Berrian was, however I do question WR coming from spread offenses.

The only problem I found was the DB. I would have preferred the Bears to roll the dice on Josh Johnson with their final third round pick.

QUOTE (Iguana @ Apr 9 2008, 08:21 PM)

Wouldn't a drunk hooker with braces also snag Johnson? Sorry, couldn't resist. I'll go back to my room now.