Malcom Kelly

vegas1211

Pro Football Talk is reporting that Malcolm Kelly of Oklahoma ran a 4.63 forty in his latest attempt. Given the fact that there have been rumbling about him possibly dropping into the second round and the fact that scouts tend to in my opinion focus too much on the forty as opposed to game speed, would you consider taking him in the second round if he is there. I like his size 6'3" 218 and he was fairly productive at Oklahoma. Just a thought.

He was potentially going to go as high as the Bills pick in the first if he had a better 40 time. I can certainly see where he'd fit in with the Bears, since I can't see where they have a big receiver anywhere.

If they pick an O-Lineman in the first and Kelly falls to the 2nd, I think that would be a sensible pick that would make the team better for a while.

Pro Football Talk is reporting that Malcolm Kelly of Oklahoma ran a 4.63 forty in his latest attempt. Given the fact that there have been rumbling about him possibly dropping into the second round and the fact that scouts tend to in my opinion focus too much on the forty as opposed to game speed, would you consider taking him in the second round if he is there. I like his size 6'3" 218 and he was fairly productive at Oklahoma. Just a thought.

The real reason why those rumblings of him dropping exist is because his knees are in such horrendous shape. He may turn out to be a very good player, but I'd rather not take a risk on damaged goods when we know so up front. No thanks.

Agreed...

I'm personlly hoping for Jordy Nelson to fall to us...

The real reason why those rumblings of him dropping exist is because his knees are in such horrendous shape. He may turn out to be a very good player, but I'd rather not take a risk on damaged goods when we know so up front. No thanks.