If the Raiders Draft McFadden

dawhizz

All indications are the Raiders are set to take McFadden despite having 5 decent to good RBs on the roster:

Justin Fargas

Michael Bush

Lamont Jordan

Adimchinobi Echemandu

Dominique Rhodes

I figure they'll keep Bush and probably Fargas. So, if you're the Bears, do you make a play for Rhodes or Jordan? They shouldn't cost much if they aren't released, and it might be a nice way to fill the RB position.

All indications are the Raiders are set to take McFadden despite having 5 decent to good RBs on the roster:

Justin Fargas

Michael Bush

Lamont Jordan

Adimchinobi Echemandu

Dominique Rhodes

I figure they'll keep Bush and probably Fargas. So, if you're the Bears, do you make a play for Rhodes or Jordan? They shouldn't cost much if they aren't released, and it might be a nice way to fill the RB position.

It is still between Gholston and McFadden. I can't see giving up anything of value for Jordan or Rhodes. I would rather get younger.

None of those guys really interest me...

I'd rather go with the draft.

Justin Fargas

Michael Bush

Lamont Jordan

Adimchinobi Echemandu

Dominique Rhodes