TCSN Blog/Front Page

DABEARSDABOMB

Check out TalkChicagoSports

The new front page for the network has launched just in time for the NFL draft. We'll have pieces flowing regarding the Bears selection throughout the day and there is also a Bears and Sox story already active.

We will be adding features to the site throughout the next month or two as it gets better established. Please provide us with feedback.

Note: The Site does not work with Mozilla (it is a sub-standard browser that blows compared to IE). However, I am working on fixing the issues related to Mozilla and hopefully in a week or so the site will show up properly in Mozilla (and when I say it doesn't work, I mean it looks hideous on Mozilla).

Excellent! I'm glad you got a kick out of it!

No worries! I seem to always have issue with the PM's...

Thanks! I'll send you my e-amil addy...

Hey Madlith...I would have responded to your PM but for whatever reason my internet isn't letting me type anything into the compose box, but I wanted to say I got your piece this morning and really enjoyed it. Will get it up on the front page by the afternoon.

Hey DBDB, Would love to help out on the new front page in regards to the Cubs. I do my best to add to the board as I am able to on talkcubs.com and always having something or another to say about the other three teams I follow and support as well.

Check out TalkChicagoSports

The new front page for the network has launched just in time for the NFL draft. We'll have pieces flowing regarding the Bears selection throughout the day and there is also a Bears and Sox story already active.

We will be adding features to the site throughout the next month or two as it gets better established. Please provide us with feedback.

Note: The Site does not work with Mozilla (it is a sub-standard browser that blows compared to IE). However, I am working on fixing the issues related to Mozilla and hopefully in a week or so the site will show up properly in Mozilla (and when I say it doesn't work, I mean it looks hideous on Mozilla).

Looks good, Prophet. Always nice to have another site to run down Da Bears info! :cheers