Awesome New Matt Forte Video

Guest TerraTor

The ending was funny.

I wonder, am I the only one that noticed his offensive line just happened to be awesome?? Huge holes. All but about three runs were basically offensive line highlights, with him busting through to the second level before anyone sniffed him.

The ending was funny.

I wonder, am I the only one that noticed his offensive line just happened to be awesome?? Huge holes. All but about three runs were basically offensive line highlights, with him busting through to the second level before anyone sniffed him.

You must have been watching a different video. I see someone who shows great patience, hits the hole hard, gets going north quickly, and who has a VERY good juke move for someone his size. He's shifty in his own way. I maintain that he reminds me a lot of Deuce McAllister. Maybe not as much of a bruising running back, bet definitely the size and vision. I also love how tough he is to bring down in the open field.

Look at his runs at 0:26, 0:47, 1:32, 2:20....those display his vision and shiftiness, without much help from a line opening up big holes.

You must have been watching a different video. I see someone who shows great patience, hits the hole hard, gets going north quickly, and who has a VERY good juke move for someone his size. He's shifty in his own way. I maintain that he reminds me a lot of Deuce McAllister. Maybe not as much of a bruising running back, bet definitely the size and vision. I also love how tough he is to bring down in the open field.

Look at his runs at 0:26, 0:47, 1:32, 2:20....those display his vision and shiftiness, without much help from a line opening up big holes.

Very good comparison!

The ending was funny.

haha I thought the same thing. In fact the first thing I thought was that he is going to be pissed when he gets to a team whose pulling linemen dont hit shit.

We need to hire Tulane's line coach. lol