New "Traditional/Vintage" Bears gear coming soon...

madlithuanian

Looks pretty cool, except how many normal citizens will know what "Decatur Staleys" is?

Does it really matter? I do not know of a die hard Bears fan who does not know. I am anxious to see what they come out with. I have been wanting a cool Bears Leather Jacket. I have been searching around and everything I find are items I have seen many fans wear. I want something a little unique.

If anyone knows of somewhere I can find a high quality Leather Jacket that you think would fit my needs, please let me know. Again, I am looking for leather, high quality, and not something you are going to see a dozen Bear fans walking around in the next time you go to a main event.

Does it really matter? I do not know of a die hard Bears fan who does not know. I am anxious to see what they come out with. I have been wanting a cool Bears Leather Jacket. I have been searching around and everything I find are items I have seen many fans wear. I want something a little unique.

If anyone knows of somewhere I can find a high quality Leather Jacket that you think would fit my needs, please let me know. Again, I am looking for leather, high quality, and not something you are going to see a dozen Bear fans walking around in the next time you go to a main event.

No, but too many people come up to me already when I have old Blackhawks stuff on asking me what it is.

Try All-Stars, a sports store, mini chain, in Merrillville, IN, Granger/Mishawaka, IN, or Michigan City, IN. There's an website, can't remember it now, though. Nice selection of stuff there.