Ced

asdf

I really hope he gets picked up by anyone but Denver. If this kid had a team around him that could block for $H!+ he would be able to put up some really good numbers.

I am personally quite upset with the decision to kick him after these questionable run ins with the "law"

Nfo made me feel a little better with his post about Ced but unless we get a healthy Kevin Jones (who would need to learn the offense still) I am still very scared about our RB depth.

That and the article about Ced never wanting to be here tempers my anger at this (IMO) hurried and shortsighted decision on Angelo's part.

I can understand everyone likes to blame the RB for the failures to run the ball but you all should know by now, using denver's example, that 90% of it is all about the blockers. So if Ced is lucky enough to go somewhere that can block at all, many of you will be.. well you know what you will be.

I can also understand how so many of you hate the dude so much, specially with this new rumor that he cried cause he was upset about being drafted by Chicago, and the fact that you listen to local sports radio with all the bashing I suspect goes on there. I myself can't help but identify with the misunderstood as I often find myself in thier number. It seems, all too often, that if you don't fit the standard mold that everyone is comfortable with, it matters little what you actually mean or do. If it can be misconstrued or twisted against you certain people will do it. So in that sense I am happy for Ced to be getting out of Chicago, where some of you can be hellish toward underachievers! But in the sense of my team, I hope the loss of talent is offset by some MUCH Improved chemistry! (which IMO was a huge element to our success in our 2001 year)

Anyway, for the record, since I rarely post anymore (I miss the old format very much) The offensive success is almost entirely dependant on the Offensive Line for its success this year (every year). So banter as much as you like about Grossman and Forte and the recievers but NONE of them can do ANYTHING without some much improved blocking. IMHO

One more time cause I know how some of you are ;) I am OK with Ced getting fired if it makes us truely a better, more close knit team with character and unity or whatever. But it was still an overreaction that I think will be regretted sooner rather than later.

p.p.s missed some of you. but not all! LOL I still won't be able to post much but I found a little time today

Many of those NFL Live guys can easily bash on the Bears...we're an easy target right now. We appear to be mostly lousy, with one year here or there that's exceptional. Until we change that, we will be viewed poorly by others.

I really hope he gets picked up by anyone but Denver. If this kid had a team around him that could block for $H!+ he would be able to put up some really good numbers.

I am personally quite upset with the decision to kick him after these questionable run ins with the "law"

Nfo made me feel a little better with his post about Ced but unless we get a healthy Kevin Jones (who would need to learn the offense still) I am still very scared about our RB depth.

That and the article about Ced never wanting to be here tempers my anger at this (IMO) hurried and shortsighted decision on Angelo's part.

I can understand everyone likes to blame the RB for the failures to run the ball but you all should know by now, using denver's example, that 90% of it is all about the blockers. So if Ced is lucky enough to go somewhere that can block at all, many of you will be.. well you know what you will be.

I can also understand how so many of you hate the dude so much, specially with this new rumor that he cried cause he was upset about being drafted by Chicago, and the fact that you listen to local sports radio with all the bashing I suspect goes on there. I myself can't help but identify with the misunderstood as I often find myself in thier number. It seems, all too often, that if you don't fit the standard mold that everyone is comfortable with, it matters little what you actually mean or do. If it can be misconstrued or twisted against you certain people will do it. So in that sense I am happy for Ced to be getting out of Chicago, where some of you can be hellish toward underachievers! But in the sense of my team, I hope the loss of talent is offset by some MUCH Improved chemistry! (which IMO was a huge element to our success in our 2001 year)

Anyway, for the record, since I rarely post anymore (I miss the old format very much) The offensive success is almost entirely dependant on the Offensive Line for its success this year (every year). So banter as much as you like about Grossman and Forte and the recievers but NONE of them can do ANYTHING without some much improved blocking. IMHO

One more time cause I know how some of you are ;) I am OK with Ced getting fired if it makes us truely a better, more close knit team with character and unity or whatever. But it was still an overreaction that I think will be regretted sooner rather than later.

p.p.s missed some of you. but not all! LOL I still won't be able to post much but I found a little time today

Nice try Mrs. Benson. We know you went to the old board, stole someone's log in, and then decided to post.