Forte 24 hours away!!!!

ASHKUM BEAR

Looks like we won't have to worry about Matt Forte to much longer according to the Chicago Tribune.'

Forte close to signing

Just as we were starting to think about sweating. Jeez, we worry too much.

Outstanding! The last time the Tribune said within 24 hrs for a pick to be signed, it came true. Let's hope by the time I get home tonight Forte is signed. Then tomorrow morning I want to wake up to see a post on the foum saying the Tribune reports Williams is within 24 hrs of signing, :cheers

It also appears that Chris Williams is getting closer to being signed as well. It will be another year that we will have signed all of our draft picks well before Training Camp opens which is a very good thing. Forte and Williams to be signed apparently within the next week or so and we are three weeks from Training Camp, Woo!!!! Hoo!!!!!

Good!

Where did you read Williams was closer?

It also appears that Chris Williams is getting closer to being signed as well. It will be another year that we will have signed all of our draft picks well before Training Camp opens which is a very good thing. Forte and Williams to be signed apparently within the next week or so and we are three weeks from Training Camp, Woo!!!! Hoo!!!!!

It would be fantastic if we could sign Williams by the end of the week! Like I said in the other post on Forte, I do not want last minute negotiations to get Williams in camp. Sign him NOW and get our rookie class locked up!