Day 5 of camp

bear trap

Here you all go, I know some one wanted the link posted so that they coud view each day. His commentary overview of the day isn't put out yet, but just click his profile pic and when he's got it up you can view it. Do this to view the other days of camp as well

Man forte and wolfe look like they're going to compliment each other quite well. Add in KJ when he's healthy and this may actually be our strongest postition. Kinda wierd saying that since last year we sucked at running the ball. Sure am glad that benson was a moron, I think we're better now then we were when he was with us. Thanks C-bass!

Things im taking away from the highlights:

Forte looks for real unlike Benson he hits the hole hard and when he has some room he gets a second gear

Bradley is showing that he belongs if we keep six WR (Hester,Davis, Lloyd, Booker, Bennett, Bradley??) sorry Hass

Vasher and Tillman are so underrated these guys are prolly a top 5 duo

and Rex really looks like hes whoopin Ortons ass in the QB contest but he seems to always look good in Training camp

I see Rex and Kyle both throwing off their back foot on the 3 step drops. These are quick little screens and dumpoffs but I'd prefer to see a more confident QB set that back foot and make the pass. Maybe as they get their timing down things will improve.

Things im taking away from the highlights:

Forte looks for real unlike Benson he hits the hole hard and when he has some room he gets a second gear

Bradley is showing that he belongs if we keep six WR (Hester,Davis, Lloyd, Booker, Bennett, Bradley??) sorry Hass

Vasher and Tillman are so underrated these guys are prolly a top 5 duo

and Rex really looks like hes whoopin Ortons ass in the QB contest but he seems to always look good in Training camp

Sure, Bradley looks good in training camp. But, will he even stay healthy for more than a few games?

Sure, Bradley looks good in training camp. But, will he even stay healthy for more than a few games?

Hell, Bradley looks healthy when he's in games! It's just that those two or three games are a short period of time to leave an impression.

Things I saw in the highlights:

-Rex is winning the QB Battle

-Forte looks pretty fast

-Lots of awkward looking screens (I'd love to see'em work)

-Lots of good looking slants (I'd love to see this route used more often. The last play that is a slant to Bradley looks like one of those plays that seems short, and then turns into a 40-50 yarder.)

-Olsen is not guardable with single coverage. He's too big for the fast guys and too fast for the big guys. The slant to him from the slot position was a thing of beauty.

The main thing I saw in the highlights:

Wolfe is INCREDIBLY FAST. This guy absolutely needs to see the ball more on offense. He needs to see the ball the second most on offense out of the RBs, with Forte obviously getting the nod. Unfortunately, this won't happen because there will be an obligation to get KJ the ball. I see Wolfe as a short Hester, and if he has the ball 10 times a game there is almost a guarantee of one explosive play.

*First run at :49 - He pauses, finds the hole, and then there is a blur into the next level.

*Run at 2:32 - That's a breakout touchdown. That is explosive. He made Mike Brown take a bad angle.

Don't get me wrong Bradley has the potential to be a solid WR.

And i hope he finally does that this year.

Because, when he gets into the open field, nobody is catching him.