Your favorite draft position?

Pixote

What is your favorite draft position in the FF drafts?

Every year I agonize wondering where I will draft. I seldom get a top selection and usually get pi&&ed when I wind up drafting near the bottom of the 1st round.

However, looking back on it I seem to always come up looking good when I pick late. Last year I drafted last in the first round and wound up winning the championship.

So in a 10 team draft where do you prefer to select, #1, #10, or somewhere in between?

Yep, I agree, Mid round kinda sucks. I have had difficulty drafting in that position often.

I like drafting 2 or 9 in a 10 man. Gives you a little strategy especially in the later rounds.

If you pay close attention to the guy who has the wrap around pick, you can guess who he is wanting and take him before he has the chance. When this situation occurs, I get 4 players in mind that I want and take the one the wrap around guy needs the most.

I like drafting 2 or 9 in a 10 man. Gives you a little strategy especially in the later rounds.

If you pay close attention to the guy who has the wrap around pick, you can guess who he is wanting and take him before he has the chance. When this situation occurs, I get 4 players in mind that I want and take the one the wrap around guy needs the most.

Good point.

I think the key to any draft is you have to multitask. You can not just keep track of your selections and needs, but if you are good, you know the other team owners rosters and needs as well as the draft progresses. This allows you to prioritize better.

I also think the biggest mistake I see managers drafting their teams make is to be overly concerned about bye week conflicts on their roster. Heck, if every player on my roster has the same bye week, oh well, I may lose that one week, but look out the rest of the year, LOL.