Observations from tonight

Connorbear

As I watched the game via the DVR in slo mo at times I noticed Hass was out on the field playing special teams, both coverage units and returns. He got in on a couple plays and once was the first man downfield making a diving attempt at a tackle. He's doing everything he can do to make the team.

As I watched the game via the DVR in slo mo at times I noticed Hass was out on the field playing special teams, both coverage units and returns. He got in on a couple plays and once was the first man downfield making a diving attempt at a tackle. He's doing everything he can do to make the team.

Good catch. If Hass can play some special teams, that would go a long way toward his making the team. Still, at who's expense. Despite what some want to argue, Booker is a lock, as are Hester, Davis, Bennett. I would not say Lloyd is a "lock", but I think it VERY unlikely Hass would make the team over him. So it is basically Bradley v Hass. Statistically, Hass had 1 for 8 and Bradley had 1 for 7, but I think everyone here would agree Hass' reception was FAR more impressive. I also have to wonder how much more Bradley was on the field.

I just hit play, as I too recorded it. I watched it once, but it was late and I was speeding through it. Now I am sit and focus better.