Bears website poll

bear trap

I just thought it was funny that majority of the voters believe that grossman will take an edge after Saturdays game. Orton completed 70% of his passes for 56 yards and rex completed 50% of his passes for 44 yards. The td was more of wolfes ability than rexs performance. Also how many of rexs plays came against the KC defensive starters. We will see who pulls ahead now that rex will be playing some defensive starters. I thought Kyle did a good job, and will not be surprised if Kyle does pretty good coming of the bench.

I just thought it was funny that majority of the voters believe that grossman will take an edge after Saturdays game. Orton completed 70% of his passes for 56 yards and rex completed 50% of his passes for 44 yards. The td was more of wolfes ability than rexs performance. Also how many of rexs plays came against the KC defensive starters. We will see who pulls ahead now that rex will be playing some defensive starters. I thought Kyle did a good job, and will not be surprised if Kyle does pretty good coming of the bench.

I thought they both played at a sub par level. We need to generate points especially against a crappy defense like KC. Neither impressed me.

Peace :dabears

No surprise to me... Like connor mentioned in his reply, neither really looked fantastic agasint a sub-par KC D. Also, many believe, as I do, that Grossman has nude pictures of Lovie and Jerry...and thus always will get the start regardless of the "supposed" competition.

As much as I'd rather see Orton, I think unless either really shine or stink it up, we'll see Grossman start game one. But I do think he'll be on a very short leash unlike previous seasons. Apprently the nude photots do have an expiration date...

No surprise to me... Like connor mentioned in his reply, neither really looked fantastic agasint a sub-par KC D. Also, many believe, as I do, that Grossman has nude pictures of Lovie and Jerry...and thus always will get the start regardless of the "supposed" competition.

As much as I'd rather see Orton, I think unless either really shine or stink it up, we'll see Grossman start game one. But I do think he'll be on a very short leash unlike previous seasons. Apprently the nude photots do have an expiration date...

I don't think it's nude photos. I think he has pictures of JA with farm animals. ;)

I think it has to do w/ opportunity. Orton hasn't taken the job, and the 1st preseason game was his opportunity. Now, if Rex has a decent showing, he has an opportunity to pull ahead. Not saying it will happen, but simply that Orton didn't take charge w/ his one game opportunity, and now Rex gets an opportunity.

I think this is one of Lovie's dumbest ideals ever how can judge who's doing better when they are not facing the same Defense or have the same protection doesnt make sense. Giving Grossman the start at Seattle is dumb as well, I would sure as hell want to face Kansas Cities number 1's then to even look at Seattle's. This all brings me to the point that Lovie isn't stupid has already chosen Orton as the starter and this qb competition is more about the fans then whats really going on in house. If they both play similar through out the rest of the preseason im guessing opening day he's going to have to flip a coin again, at least he'll be consistent. :rolleyes:

You may be on to something! Kyle would face SF whereas Rex would take on CLE. I give a slight edge to CLE's D, but then again, most teams prep the 3rd pre-season game as the important one...and a certain former Bears has been gradually improving that SF D. Willis is a stud.

I think this is one of Lovie's dumbest ideals ever how can judge who's doing better when they are not facing the same Defense or have the same protection doesnt make sense. Giving Grossman the start at Seattle is dumb as well, I would sure as hell want to face Kansas Cities number 1's then to even look at Seattle's. This all brings me to the point that Lovie isn't stupid has already chosen Orton as the starter and this qb competition is more about the fans then whats really going on in house. If they both play similar through out the rest of the preseason im guessing opening day he's going to have to flip a coin again, at least he'll be consistent. :rolleyes:

I don't think it's nude photos. I think he has pictures of JA with farm animals. ;)

Thanks Connor for that visual that I really did not need right before Dinner. lol I honestly don't care who the QB just as long as they do better that what we got combined last year. I am sure everyone agrees with me.