Matt Leinart

CrackerDog

If you ask many members here, they'd tell you JA drafts like s***, and yet we did draft Peanut, Vasher, A. Brown, M. Brown, Urlacher, T. Harris, Briggs, M. Anderson, and Berrian.

I don't think you read too well. Most here say Angelo drafts offense for s***. Big difference. In fact, most here feel he is pretty damn awesome when it comes to defense. The above list has one offensive player. ONE!

By the way, Angelo didn't draft Mike Brown and Urlacher. Hatley did.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3551359

Chris Mortensen article: The Arizona Cardinals are expected to

name Kurt Warner as the team's starting quarterback, a team source said Sunday.

BUT BUT BUT... I THOUGHT FIRST ROUND PICKS WERE A SCIENCE AND JERRY WAS JUST A DOOFUS!!!

OMGZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

Have any of you seen Leinart play? he looks like crap. 3 ints in 3 quarters, Looked like rex running for his life. Warner will make that O work. James has to have a better year or he is bust as well, that wont bode well for the cards GM either.

I don't think you read too well. Most here say Angelo drafts offense for s***. Big difference. In fact, most here feel he is pretty damn awesome when it comes to defense. The above list has one offensive player. ONE!

By the way, Angelo didn't draft Mike Brown and Urlacher. Hatley did.

OOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMGGGGGGGGGGGGGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leinart does look like a bust at this point...

I don't think JA has the market cornered on bad offensive picks...many other GM's are worse. Bengals come to mind...at least for a while a few years back.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3551359

Chris Mortensen article: The Arizona Cardinals are expected to

name Kurt Warner as the team's starting quarterback, a team source said Sunday.

BUT BUT BUT... I THOUGHT FIRST ROUND PICKS WERE A SCIENCE AND JERRY WAS JUST A DOOFUS!!!

OMGZZZZZZZZ!!!!!!!

Again, I still think when it comes to QB's a lot of there success rides upon the system they enter. In fact, I'd probably go as far as saying that 65% of there success is based upon them and about 35% depends on the situation they enter (it could even be higher than 35%). By situation, I mean offensive system, offensive weapons, coaching staff, etc.

I wouldn't yet say Leinart is a bust but he's clearly not the same player he was last year. He's far more hesitant than I've ever seen and tries to place the ball instead of just throwing it. It seems the QB competition got to him, which doesn't bode well for how he handles pressure. Warner will falter this year either through fumbles or INTs under pressure but most likely he'll get hurt. At that point Leinart can come in and we'll see what he's got. He's got to get into the film room a lot more because he has not been known for studying. He does throw one hell of a party.