Miller choosing between Bucs & Bears

Connorbear

It could help if he added more to his posts, as well.

Anyways, I don't like the idea of Miller. With cuts coming soon, there will have to be a guy cut who is 3x better then Revolving Door Fred. Like, I might be better then him. Honestly, a team with a deep OL might cut an average or solid OT (solid/average is like 3 notches above pathetic, which is what Miller is). I'd take our chances with a guy who is cut, actually.

It could help if he added more to his posts, as well.

Anyways, I don't like the idea of Miller. With cuts coming soon, there will have to be a guy cut who is 3x better then Revolving Door Fred. Like, I might be better then him. Honestly, a team with a deep OL might cut an average or solid OT (solid/average is like 3 notches above pathetic, which is what Miller is). I'd take our chances with a guy who is cut, actually.

Prior to last year I do not remember the opinions of Fred Miller being what they are today.

Yes, he sucked last year.

R Brown also struggled at guard, but of course he was injured. Many want him back.

Kruentz struggled, Tait struggled, Graza was hot and cold. They just failed to do the job.

However, like Brown, they were also beat up.

Well, it has been documented that Miller played last year with ankle and knee injuries.

Is it possible that this player who did quite well prior to last year and all of a sudden had a bad year could revert back to his previous level of play if healthy?

This guy in my opinion is a good player who had a bad year primarily do to trying to play on a bad ankle and knee. Age might have some contribution as well. But I have to believe he has enough left in his tank to help this team by giving them a solid backup who already knows the system and players.

Great. Not only do you spam, you now use racist spam.

Damn! I was going to make a comment like, "Rex will be working at White Castle soon" but that'd be racist. I'll make sure to say "Rex will be working at Taco Bell or Popeyes." Would that be ok?

That being said, it's easy to say, "Let's sign someone else . . . " but who??? We got lucky when we signed St. Clair 3 games intot the season, but what are the odds of that happening again?

Hey, I'm still pissed we didn't address the LG position. Beekman scares me. Fred Miller would give us an ok . . . not great but ok, back-up plan in case St. Clair or Tait gets hurt. He knows the system. He's not good but he's not horrible. Why wouldn't you be thrilled at signing him as a back-up for the minimum?

Damn! I was going to make a comment like, "Rex will be working at White Castle soon" but that'd be racist. I'll make sure to say "Rex will be working at Taco Bell or Popeyes." Would that be ok?

That being said, it's easy to say, "Let's sign someone else . . . " but who??? We got lucky when we signed St. Clair 3 games intot the season, but what are the odds of that happening again?

Hey, I'm still pissed we didn't address the LG position. Beekman scares me. Fred Miller would give us an ok . . . not great but ok, back-up plan in case St. Clair or Tait gets hurt. He knows the system. He's not good but he's not horrible. Why wouldn't you be thrilled at signing him as a back-up for the minimum?

Not even the same idea, but okay.