Top Posters In This Topic

Halftime Stats:

Kyle Orton: 7/13 91 yards 0 TD 0 INT

Matt Forte: 14 carries 100 yards 1 TD

Greg Olsen 1 reception 29 yards 0 TD

Marcus Harrison 1 sack

Score: Bears leading 15-6

Comments:

Kyle Orton in the beginning looked off in his timing and a bit shaky, but he finally got into a groove and started connecting on several passes, one to B Lloyd and one to Greg Olsen. I said before, if given a short field Orton can lead the Bears to a few scores. Well thanks to Matt Forte's greatness in the first half we got our first TD out of the way.

Forte has been better than expected. He is so shifty and I love how he just finds the hole right away and gets as many yards as possible without losing ground. In the open field you saw him OWN Bob Sanders and he has the extra burst. I expect to see a healthy dose of him and Jones in the second half.

The defense is doing pretty well. They get a safety and a sack on Manning. As long as we get pressure on him we can contain their offense. With Dallas Clark out it makes things easier because he's a big 3rd down option and always gets those "Annoying" first downs. I hope we see more of the same with the defense come half #2.