Bears @ Colts gamethread

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well hopefully the real Bears defense shows up because in the pre-season they were crap. But according to all the players 'it was only pre-season, the real defense will step up come regular season'.

Well thats really our only hope to win this game. I doubt they are going to kick to Hester. So if we start the ball on the 40 or 50 every drive and Forte can run the ball like management expects him to i think we can stay in this game. Its a lot of IFS but you play the game on the field not on paper. Whats the spread? I heard it was 9.5... yowza.

Predictions anyone?

Here's mine:

Orton: 17/31 205 yards 1 TD 1 INT

Forte: 16 carries 53 yards 3 catches 22 yards

Davis: 4 catches 52 yards 1 TD

Lloyd: 1 catch 12 yards

Hester: 5 catches 72 yards

Clark: 2 catches 18 yards

Olsen: 1 catch 3 yards

and so on..

Overall I think we more than likely lose this game but if our defense comes ready to play and we can force a turnover or two that lead to points we will win the game. I'm confident that given a short field Orton can lead us to a few scores. Those are big if's though. Lets hope Mike Brown lasts for more than one game! and we can come out of it injury free.

Ive got a good feeling the Bears will win also, but I dont know about that score.

I don't know, just wish I could gt a good shot of Kool Aide. Our Oline scares me, though reports are that Indy's Ol is also a question. If the D shows up we have a chance. I'll be watching, and trying to find some Bears' brand Kool Aide.

I don't know, just wish I could gt a good shot of Kool Aide. Our Oline scares me, though reports are that Indy's Ol is also a question. If the D shows up we have a chance. I'll be watching, and trying to find some Bears' brand Kool Aide.

The o line scares me too. I think the only way we have a shot is if St. Clair can keep Freeney off of Orton. If he can, I think we might be able to do ok.

The o line scares me too. I think the only way we have a shot is if St. Clair can keep Freeney off of Orton. If he can, I think we might be able to do ok.

While I've spent the offseason focusing on the O-Line...now it's time to bring up another issue...Orton needs to help his O-Line out too. He needs to keep his feet moving and get the ball out of his hands quickly.