Fitzgerald

Roy Williams

Johnathan Stewart

Rudi Johnson

Lee Evans

Antonio Gates

Neil Rackers

Oakland DEF

I probably wouldn't. There's too much ?'s with Ronnie Brown...so all you are really getting is Welker for Stewart. And I honestly don't think the Pats will quite set records like they did last season. Just my 2 cents worth...

Minnesota

Lee Evans

Reggie Brown

Ladell Betts

Jonathan Stewart

for

Ronnie Brown

Wes Welker

Bryant Johnson

New York

what do you guys think rest of my team looks like this i know i need a rb bad

Tom Brady

Fitzgerald

Roy Williams

Johnathan Stewart

Rudi Johnson

Lee Evans

Antonio Gates

Neil Rackers

Oakland DEF

Do the trade in a heartbeat.

Betts will be worthless, as well as Stewart.

You're getting a top5 RB in Ronnie Brown :blink: ,

breakout player Bryant Johnson :shakehead ,

and a top 20 NFL WR in Wes Welker. :unsure:

Thats a tough one...Ronnie Brown is a big question mark....Bryant Johnson has never proved shit and was only given a big contract b/c there was nothing out there....and for Welker it all relies on how well the Pats offense plays this year....he is a 3rd WR and I don't see the pats repeating the kind of offense they had last year. At this point the trade seems pretty even, but who knows in 3 weeks it could be lopsided on either side...

Minnesota

Lee Evans

Reggie Brown

Ladell Betts

Jonathan Stewart

for

Ronnie Brown

Wes Welker

Bryant Johnson

New York

Tom Brady

Fitzgerald

Roy Williams

Johnathan Stewart

Rudi Johnson

Lee Evans

Antonio Gates

Neil Rackers

Oakland DEF

DO IT NOWWWWW. Word in Miami is that Ronnie Brown has been looking real good lately and Wes Welker > Lee Evans because of the guy throwing to them. Not to mention you already have Brady so that's double points. I would also look into getting Ray Rice or Jerious Norwood if possible.

Also, do you really want Minnesota? I NEVER draft any players from the NFC North and if a player on my team plays the Bears, he gets benched (I benched LT week one last year).

Minnesota

Lee Evans

Reggie Brown

Ladell Betts

Jonathan Stewart

for

Ronnie Brown

Wes Welker

Bryant Johnson

New York

I say you pretty much have to make this trade.

1) Who the heck knows when Lee Evans will have his three or four good games a year? You'll end up getting pissed at him, bench him for another WR, and THAT will be the week he goes off for three TDs. Welker is a solid producer, and will continue to be as long as he has Brady throwing it to him and Moss taking off all the heat. The added bonus to this is that you get doubled-up points with Brady on your roster.

2) Ronnie Brown will get the majority of the carries. Ladell Betts and Stewart probably will not. So, you have a good shot of getting several solid games from Brown versus a hit and miss chance with the other two. I know the RBBC with Williams is tough, but he's more of a #1 RB than the other two guys.

The downside to this is that you have to give up the Vikings' D for the NY D. I sure hope that is the NYJets and not the NYGiants, because the Giants are hurting with the loss of BOTH of their starting DEs from last year.

Why are so many people certain Stewart won't get carries? I think he will.

Also, why is eveyone so up on Ronnie? Ricky's been getting more and more and Brown hasn't exavtly been a reliable paragon of health...

I know it's all speculation...but I personally would ask for more. Always ask for more... Worst they can say is no, and you accept it as it is. It they pull the trade, I don't think it's a big loss...

I say you pretty much have to make this trade.

1) Who the heck knows when Lee Evans will have his three or four good games a year? You'll end up getting pissed at him, bench him for another WR, and THAT will be the week he goes off for three TDs. Welker is a solid producer, and will continue to be as long as he has Brady throwing it to him and Moss taking off all the heat. The added bonus to this is that you get doubled-up points with Brady on your roster.

2) Ronnie Brown will get the majority of the carries. Ladell Betts and Stewart probably will not. So, you have a good shot of getting several solid games from Brown versus a hit and miss chance with the other two. I know the RBBC with Williams is tough, but he's more of a #1 RB than the other two guys.

The downside to this is that you have to give up the Vikings' D for the NY D. I sure hope that is the NYJets and not the NYGiants, because the Giants are hurting with the loss of BOTH of their starting DEs from last year.

I really have to agree with Madlith. Why is everyone so high on Ronnie Brown??? He sucked his first two years, had two TERRIBLE games to start off the season, put a string of 4 or 5 great games together & then he was done. When he was successful was when they tried to use him like LT.

That being said, it's a pretty equal deal. I don't see any side gaining much. How many teams are in your league? Hell, Bryan Johnson aren't even owned in most leagues. And you two are swapping them???

Ronnie Brown & Stewart are fairly equal IMO and are will both be inconsistent.

Is it the Jets or the Giants? That being said, I learned last year that drafting a top defense (Bears) doesn't mean crap. They gave me negative points the first few weeks.

IMO, this deal comes down to giving up the suck-fest, inconsistent duo of Brown & Evans for Welker. Welker should be a huge upgrade. For me that puts this deal over the top.

The only reason I wouldn't do it is b/c of your RB situation. Rudi Johnson/Ronnie Brown combo would be very questionable. RBrown could bounce back, or be a fantasy bust. Word on my street is Miami is also high on Ricky Williams. So your looking at a RB by committee and counting on Browns recovery lasting. Minny is projected as a #1 or #2 fantasy D. J. Stewart should see as many carries if not more than DeAngelo Williams. Ladell Betts backs up Clinton Portis and how many seasons has Portis stayed healthy. Evans and Reg. Brown are hit and miss, so you'll have to be lucky in guessing which to use as your flex.

I'd look for another trade partner to see if you can find some RB depth b/c your WR/TE is a strong point. Find whoever has Portis and offer Evans, Brown, and Betts for a decent RB and an extra WR. Good luck

Minnesota

Lee Evans

Reggie Brown

Ladell Betts

Jonathan Stewart

for

Ronnie Brown

Wes Welker

Bryant Johnson

New York

Tom Brady

Fitzgerald

Roy Williams

Johnathan Stewart

Rudi Johnson

Lee Evans

Antonio Gates

Neil Rackers

Oakland DEF

Even as a Bills fan, I'm still not sure what they'll have in their offense this year. They're going to try to go to the west coast style attack, but that's still Dick Jauron at the helm, even if there's a new OC. They have other options in Lynch and Hardy, but last year Evans suffered a fair amount because he was the only one that anyone feared on the Bills offense. With Trent Edwards, a new OC, Jason Peters still holding out, there's plenty of Evans related question marks right now.

• 2 weeks later...

Tom Brady-----> ????????

Fitzgerald ------> Fitzgerald

Roy Williams-----> R. Williams

Johnathan Stewart---> R. Brown

Rudi Johnson --------> R. Johnson

Lee Evans---------> W. Welker

Antonio Gates-------> A. Gates

Neil Rackers--------> N. Rackers

Oakland DEF--------> Oakland DEF

-I thought J. Stewart had his coming out party against us, and will only get more carries as the season progress. This one may end up hurting

-Who's your QB now?

-Have you picked up any RB's (Lamont Jordan may be a FA sleeper to take carries away from Marohney)?

-Do you have second thoughts on the trade now?