The Colts are easy to beat

Wesson44

In order for the Bears to win they have to attack the Colts right. It starts with the offense. Being that the Colts run basically the same type of defense that we do they are built for speed. We have to run at the smaller DE Mathis side. We have to use screens to counter their speed rushers. Our TE"s (Olsen & Davis)need to be used to create mismatches against the samller Colts LB'S and DB'S. Do not just line up and try to run up the middle. As for our WR'S we have speed on our side and need to use it with Hester,Davis and Bradley......don't know how fast Bennet & Lloyd are.

On defense we have to take advantage of the Colts missing three starters in the middle of the line with our Haris and Dusty & company getting pressure on Manning. Make him use that bun knee. We have to play cover two man and not the zone we play. Put Vasher on Harrison and Tillman on Wayne with Brown and Payne/McGowan to provide a double team to either side. But most inportant we need to use the bump and run man cover two to throw off the timing Mannig and the Ciolts WR use. If we game plan like this then we will win.

The x-factor is hester which the Colts don't have and have to game polan for either at WR or returning kicks

The problem is they are saying the exact same thing on their side only they have Peyton Manning to execute the plan, we have Kyle Orton. On D we should be better than them but that wasn't even remotely close last year. At this point we have quite a bit to prove on both sides of the ball. We do have better special teams though!

If you were the coach, we'd win by 4 TD's. :rolleyes:

If it was this easy, we would have destroyed them in the Super Bowl and we'd be ready to destroy them Sunday.

I wish I were the coach. I like Lovie but this team needs more passion! If you look at our game in the Super Bowl we were giving them a hard time all but two plays that killed us. One the Grossman int for a TD and the blown coverage by Manning that Wayne caught for a TD. Well the three fumbles didn't help either. But unlike the Bears the Colts are a weaker team this year. We have many different faces meaning more hunger to prove themselves, but the Colts have more injuried players either not playing or playing. Manning is like what 100% I think more like 80% including the rust from not playing and the knee.

Play like I said and we can do this....beat the Colts!

I too wish you were the coach!

I wish I were the coach. I like Lovie but this team needs more passion! If you look at our game in the Super Bowl we were giving them a hard time all but two plays that killed us. One the Grossman int for a TD and the blown coverage by Manning that Wayne caught for a TD. Well the three fumbles didn't help either. But unlike the Bears the Colts are a weaker team this year. We have many different faces meaning more hunger to prove themselves, but the Colts have more injuried players either not playing or playing. Manning is like what 100% I think more like 80% including the rust from not playing and the knee.

Play like I said and we can do this....beat the Colts!

The Bears will stomp a mud hole in Manning's chest Sunday night. Not easy on field turf!

If we ugly the already ugly Manning boy up, we could have a shot. We have to hope we can get pressure on the depleted line with only our front 4, covering the field with our other guys and only bringing the blitz infrequently. Manning may be a bit rusty but he's always been a guy who could kill you when you blitz. So, if we can get pressure up the gut, it'll hurt their running game and will cut down Manning's options in the passing game.

This thing will be decided in the trenches. As like most football games. They're superior to us at nearly every position so a little luck, like a tipped ball, will help us pull off this unlikely upset.

I think we have to give them a dose of what is affective against our version of the Cover 2 short passes to the backs out of the backfield,neutralize their best defensive players(Freeney and Sanders)and attack the center of the defense with the TE.Also execute what the WCO is all about taking what the defense gives you.If its underneath routes then so be it.Be patient and don't force anything.