Kind of Bears Related

Chitownhustla

Loved watching Berrain play with a qb that sucks more then our 1st and 2nd string qbs. What was he thinking going to a team that has one of the best running games in the NFL and one of the worst throwing qb in the NFL. He is going to have a long year.

I pray that we beat the shit out of the Vikings... Oh wait we play Mushin this week, lets beat is face into the ground first.

I can't say I disagree!

Loved watching Berrain play with a qb that sucks more then our 1st and 2nd string qbs. What was he thinking going to a team that has one of the best running games in the NFL and one of the worst throwing qb in the NFL. He is going to have a long year.

I pray that we beat the shit out of the Vikings... Oh wait we play Mushin this week, lets beat is face into the ground first.

Oh, how much I loved watching Moose completely suck out there against SD. He was dropping balls, getting penalties, not getting separation; all of the stuff that we've seen for the past 3 years.

:cheers

Oh, how much I loved watching Moose completely suck out there against SD. He was dropping balls, getting penalties, not getting separation; all of the stuff that we've seen for the past 3 years.

:cheers

Definitly don't miss the moose droppings. And as for Berrian he got his cash, guess it's true money doesn't buy happiness it only rents it. Kinda makes the Vikings front office look stupid paying all that money to Berrian without having anyone to throw him the ball.

Hmm, I thought that the Bears were where wide receivers went to die.....maybe moose dropping can realise that statement when he comes to visit next week and Payne/Brown/Tillman give him a good whack! It would be nice to see that loser get some smack for the complete sh#t job he did for the Bears for three years!

As far as Berrian goes, let's see where he ends up before it is all said and done. I hated to see him go, but if he thought he was going to paradise in Minnesota he wasn't paying attention, unless he was just thinking about the money....let's hope Minnesota doesn't regret giving him all of that money, I don't think he was worth what they paid him.