Tommie Harris

Bears4Ever_34

Is this guy ever going to show up? Is he hurt? I don't think he's getting constantly double teamed but I could be wrong. Harrison has more of an impact than Harris does at this point in time. I think I heard Tommie's name once in 2 games so far. Anybody else worried?

At least we gave him, Hester, Url and Briggs big money.

Is this guy ever going to show up? Is he hurt? I don't think he's getting constantly double teamed but I could be wrong. Harrison has more of an impact than Harris does at this point in time. I think I heard Tommie's name once in 2 games so far. Anybody else worried?

He's constantly getting doubled. And as a Dlineman, if you are getting doubled every play, you're doing your job.

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. He has been cocky as all hell, without any results.

As a receiver he has been useless. Has he run one deep pattern yet? He is only the fastest man on the field. Why would we stretch the D?

Now he is injured. Wonderful.

He isnt a WR that benefits from Ortons skill set. He is supposed to stretch the field but with no threat of Orton being able to hit him deep he completely loses his novelty.