Hey Berrian (and Wade)

Guest TerraTor

Ha!

I guess we can give full credit to JA on letting BB go now officially!

http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=1933

Minnesota sure does stick with their QB (he was terrible from day 1).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Vi...?urn=nfl,108180

Thats a surprise, is this why he dropped touchdown passes all season?

http://blogs.startribune.com/vikingsblog/?p=1933

Minnesota sure does stick with their QB (he was terrible from day 1).

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/rumors/post/Vi...?urn=nfl,108180

Thats a surprise, is this why he dropped touchdown passes all season?

haha. Cracks me up. I knew that Berrian wasn't anything close to the WR he thought, or thinks he is. He didn't deserve the huge money. Hell, at this point I'd say Lloyd looks like has overall better tools than Berrian any way.

The best part about your post Terra, was that I thought it said "Hey Berrian (Wade)", as if you were basically calling Berrian another Wade. Bernard Wade anyone?

haha. Cracks me up. I knew that Berrian wasn't anything close to the WR he thought, or thinks he is. He didn't deserve the huge money.

That's true as hell, but are you pissed at the guy for signing a 40+ million dollar contract? Heck it doesn't matter what Berrian thought of himself, it's the fact that Minnesota thought he was worthy of receiving the richest WR contract ever. For the last two seasons Berrian had some huge catches for this team. Good for him. Let him eat up Minnesota's salary cap. He's their version of Moose, except Muhammed actually had an incredible year before he came here. Berrian can be a good WR, but he'll never be great.

Hell, at this point I'd say Lloyd looks like has overall better tools than Berrian any way.

Lloyd's not the deep threat, but his hands are definitely better. Most importantly, we're not paying Lloyd squat.

That's true as hell, but are you pissed at the guy for signing a 40+ million dollar contract? Heck it doesn't matter what Berrian thought of himself, it's the fact that Minnesota thought he was worthy of receiving the richest WR contract ever. For the last two seasons Berrian had some huge catches for this team. Good for him. Let him eat up Minnesota's salary cap. He's their version of Moose, except Muhammed actually had an incredible year before he came here. Berrian can be a good WR, but he'll never be great.

Lloyd's not the deep threat, but his hands are definitely better. Most importantly, we're not paying Lloyd squat.

Do I blame the guy? HELL YES I BLAME HIM!!!!

He's essentially the epitome of the greed athlete affecting the Bears. The guy was loved in Chicago, made into a #1 WR when he really wasn't one, and he went for the huge money.

I know what many will say: "But wouldn't anyone go for a raise? How can you turn it down?" To that I say, it's just not the same. Once you're over a few million, it's all the same. Many people live, with families, on mere fractions of what the guy WAS making, but then he went for the huge money. Would he have received millions from the Bears?! Hell yeah he would have. But the millions weren't enough, he wanted millions and millions more. Greed I tell you. Greed.

I hope he sucks, and the rest of his career sucks as long as he's not with the Bears.

With that said, the only good thing about the scenario is that he's wasting cap space in Minnesota.