Why we will win sunday...

bear trap

Last year I worked 3rd shift and only caught a hand full of games. I bs you not, we did not lose any game I watched last year! This year I work on sundays from 10 to 7:30, so the only game I've seen this year was against the Colts. Seems like the games I watch we win, but the games I miss we lose! God I wish I had some Vacation time, I'd take every sunday off!!! But oh well all I can say is this week, like week one is primetime and I WILL be watching, so chalk one up in the W column!!!

I think we're going to win Sunday too, and I'm not exactly Mr. Optimism.

I think we'll take advantage of Westbrook being out, I think we'll get 4+ sacks on McNabb, and I think our pass D is going to be 3x better then it was against the Bucs.

Again, who knows what is going through Turner's mind, but I think we will run some draws which will eventually make the DEs think a bit more about whether they want to go after Forte or Orton, which could set up some PA draws or just regular PA passes.

...and why have you not applied for a job with the Bears?!

I think they'd allow you Sunday's off to watch wins!

Last year I worked 3rd shift and only caught a hand full of games. I bs you not, we did not lose any game I watched last year! This year I work on sundays from 10 to 7:30, so the only game I've seen this year was against the Colts. Seems like the games I watch we win, but the games I miss we lose! God I wish I had some Vacation time, I'd take every sunday off!!! But oh well all I can say is this week, like week one is primetime and I WILL be watching, so chalk one up in the W column!!!

I like your optimism!

I think we're going to win Sunday too, and I'm not exactly Mr. Optimism.

I think we'll take advantage of Westbrook being out, I think we'll get 4+ sacks on McNabb, and I think our pass D is going to be 3x better then it was against the Bucs.

Again, who knows what is going through Turner's mind, but I think we will run some draws which will eventually make the DEs think a bit more about whether they want to go after Forte or Orton, which could set up some PA draws or just regular PA passes.

I seem to have the opposite effect other than the Indy game. The last two weeks I tuned in to see us winning only to watch us collapse. Sunday night's game I may just set it to record and watch the next day. Maybe the trick is that if I watch it live from start to finish we might win. But if I tun in during we'll either collapse or continue to lose. The Bears are also 1-0 in games I've attended at Soldier field though the game that my Dad and I attended in 2001 vs the lions was a win only because Hansen couldn't hit the broad side of a barn when he had chance after chance to win the game with a FG

See, I told you guys... I really do wish I had some vacation time to burn for the next couple of sundays, 10 sundays, a thursday and a monday to be exact... but who's counting. I AM!!! God do I hate knowing I'll miss next week when we take the kitty outside and put it to sleep! If we in some freakish way lose to the lions you better bet the farm I'm either going to come down with the weekly sunday flu bug wait, even better yet I could go see my doctor and tell him that missing the games on sunday is sending me into deep depression. OH I'm already feeling it coming on for next week, everythings dark doc, I'm totally neglecting my body's football needs. How's that sound, it could work right???

Thanks for watching!

Go for it!

See, I told you guys... I really do wish I had some vacation time to burn for the next couple of sundays, 10 sundays, a thursday and a monday to be exact... but who's counting. I AM!!! God do I hate knowing I'll miss next week when we take the kitty outside and put it to sleep! If we in some freakish way lose to the lions you better bet the farm I'm either going to come down with the weekly sunday flu bug wait, even better yet I could go see my doctor and tell him that missing the games on sunday is sending me into deep depression. OH I'm already feeling it coming on for next week, everythings dark doc, I'm totally neglecting my body's football needs. How's that sound, it could work right???