Lance Briggs

Da Bears 88

He's definitely delivered more crunching hits than anyone else on the roster.

I'm glad the football god's were working for us this offseason. I'll be a first to have my serving of buffalo Crow wings. I was one of those that said this team team could live without Briggs and that he was just a product of the system. Boy was I wrong, and I gladly eat my Crow with some ranch please. :blink:

Urlacher's best days are behind him unfortunately. He's still a helluva player though, just not as good as he once was..

I won't go as far as to say his best days are behind him. IMHO i think he is playing not to get hurt again. He is good but just going through the motions. From the limited action that I catch of the games he is not taking on blockers and just arm tackling guys. He is only thirty and can do more than what he is doing. I feel once he gets comfortable in be able to play without thinking about the old pain and injuries he will start to pick it up like he did at the end of last year. But maybe because he got paid he might be taking plays off. Lets hope he picks it up.

Briggs has made a few good hits, but seems to be weak in pass coverage and was a complete ass in the off-season. He has a long way to go before he proves to me he is a Bears player to respect and remember. Let's not get excited about a LB who makes a few good hits but does not seem to be quick enough to rush the passer, AKA Otis Wilson, and made a complete fu$$head of himself in the off-season! He has alot to make up for before the city of Chicago and Bears fans in general give him props.