"Sport's Guy" on Bernard Berrian

bradjock

I thought this was funny from the Sport's Guy's article at http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=simmons/081003

"Which reminds me, here's my Dropsies All-Star Team through four weeks: Bernard Berrian and Andre Johnson (starting WRs); Daniel Graham (starting TE); everyone on Atlanta and Tennessee (backups); Ben Watson (injured reserve); and every fullback. Berrian has to be the MVP. I'd love to see a game show where he tries to catch various things -- keys, babies, jello, pop flies, knives, you name it. If you're ever holding a baby and leaning out of a burning building as Bernard Berrian says, "Throw the baby, throw it to me," I implore you to explore other alternatives. "

Pure comedy!

Thanks for the good laugh!

I thought this was funny from the Sport's Guy's article at http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...=simmons/081003

"Which reminds me, here's my Dropsies All-Star Team through four weeks: Bernard Berrian and Andre Johnson (starting WRs); Daniel Graham (starting TE); everyone on Atlanta and Tennessee (backups); Ben Watson (injured reserve); and every fullback. Berrian has to be the MVP. I'd love to see a game show where he tries to catch various things -- keys, babies, jello, pop flies, knives, you name it. If you're ever holding a baby and leaning out of a burning building as Bernard Berrian says, "Throw the baby, throw it to me," I implore you to explore other alternatives. "