Barack Hussein Obama

ASHKUM BEAR

Sorry, but how can you trust someone with such a mysterous back ground?

Birth Name: Barry Soetoro, changed to Barack Hussein Obama

Citizenship: Indonesian, USA, also lived in Kenya

Religion: Islam

-former member of an anti-white church which concentrated more on hate than love for Christ

-denies muslim background, then why the name change?

-looks to raise taxes to record levels to support UN and poverty in Africa

-supported by our enemy

-has many conspiricy's tied to him

-abortion

I don't mind change, change is good. But please tell me why Obama was the best candidate on the Dem. side. I don't trust him one bit. McCain may not be exciting and may remind you of GWB, but once again the American people will have to decide between the lesser of two evils.

Obama call's for change, but I fear his change is not for the interest of American's, but the interest of his hidden identity. I'm not sure which Dem. candidate I would of preferred b/c both scare the hell out of me(Clinton/Obama), too bad Biden didn't get elected, I'd feel 100% better about him in office.

With that said, I feel much safer with McCain. A true American, who fought for his country/life once and is ready to do it again. He will keep America in his best interests, and hides nothing about his past. He doesn't portay a too good to be true image and also has plans to imporove economy, health care, enviroment. Every candidate sells you this.

Feel free to spin away as I entered my .02. I do enjoy these reading's b/c there's a lot of fire, but I threw out my concerns and really don't care to write anything else on this subject. I luv you guy's as Bear Bros and politics and religion should be left alone amongst Bros. Whomever takes over the office, God Bless America and the American people and may we all find a way to be prosperous.

Before I begin let me say I respect you as a fan of the Bears, but I am extremely disappointed in your failure to research the facts. If you want to vote for McCain, please go ahead. But vote for him because you agree with his policies not because you believe internet crap.

Birth Name: Barack Obama Jr birth father's name was Barack Obama Senior. His mother divorced and married Lolo Soetoro. Fairly common for kids to take the last name of their stepparents if he did which is not clear (I did).

Citiizenship: Barack Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961 thus making him US citizen.

Religion: Barack Obama is a Christian and has been since at leas the late 80's. Personally, I could care less what religion he is. As one of my favorite comedians used to say one of the worst greatest causes of war and death is religion (George Carlin).

I won't discuss the rest of your post because those are your opinions. Again, I have no issues with you on whomever you decide to vote for. Please, however, consider your decision based on the facts and not a bunch internet crap.

Please reference the links below for biographical information on Barack.

http://www.biography.com/featured-biograph...obama/index.jsp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1682433/bio

Peace :dabears

You're a complete fool. All of this is bullshit. Read HERE is you care one bit about the truth. If not, which is what I'd expect from a typical Republican ass-clown... Have a nice day. If you have any self respect, you'll admit you made a big mistake posting this shit.

The link is provided for anyone who wants to know how absolutely stupid this crap is.

More lies and smear are refuted HERE as well.

Connor. Thank you for the unbiassed fact checking.

Before I begin let me say I respect you as a fan of the Bears, but I am extremely disappointed in your failure to research the facts. If you want to vote for McCain, please go ahead. But vote for him because you agree with his policies not because you believe internet crap.

Birth Name: Barack Obama Jr birth father's name was Barack Obama Senior. His mother divorced and married Lolo Soetoro. Fairly common for kids to take the last name of their stepparents if he did which is not clear (I did).

Citiizenship: Barack Obama was born in Hawaii in 1961 thus making him US citizen.

Religion: Barack Obama is a Christian and has been since at leas the late 80's. Personally, I could care less what religion he is. As one of my favorite comedians used to say one of the worst greatest causes of war and death is religion (George Carlin).

I won't discuss the rest of your post because those are your opinions. Again, I have no issues with you on whomever you decide to vote for. Please, however, consider your decision based on the facts and not a bunch internet crap.

Please reference the links below for biographical information on Barack.

http://www.biography.com/featured-biograph...obama/index.jsp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barack_Obama

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1682433/bio

I wish I could respond, but you have too many incorrect facts and are basing too much of your opinion based on those bad facts and emotional responses.

-former member of an anti-white church which concentrated more on hate than love for Christ

-denies muslim background, then why the name change?

-looks to raise taxes to record levels to support UN and poverty in Africa

-supported by our enemy

-has many conspiricy's tied to him

-abortion

I don't mind change, change is good. But please tell me why Obama was the best candidate on the Dem. side. I don't trust him one bit. McCain may not be exciting and may remind you of GWB, but once again the American people will have to decide between the lesser of two evils.

Obama call's for change, but I fear his change is not for the interest of American's, but the interest of his hidden identity. I'm not sure which Dem. candidate I would of preferred b/c both scare the hell out of me(Clinton/Obama), too bad Biden didn't get elected, I'd feel 100% better about him in office.

With that said, I feel much safer with McCain. A true American, who fought for his country/life once and is ready to do it again. He will keep America in his best interests, and hides nothing about his past. He doesn't portay a too good to be true image and also has plans to imporove economy, health care, enviroment. Every candidate sells you this.

Feel free to spin away as I entered my .02. I do enjoy these reading's b/c there's a lot of fire, but I threw out my concerns and really don't care to write anything else on this subject. I luv you guy's as Bear Bros and politics and religion should be left alone amongst Bros. Whomever takes over the office, God Bless America and the American people and may we all find a way to be prosperous.

Connor. Thank you for the unbiassed fact checking.

Like I said above, I have no issue with someone voting for McCain based on policy. I strongly disagree with them but that is their right. However, the crap in original post is so outlandish it is embarassing.

Interesting side note: I just found out yesterday that my wife's uncle who is a Democrat living in Georgia is not voting for Barack because he is black - simply unbelievable that this level of racism still exists in our society.

Agreed on all counts...

That is truly sad. I cannot say I'm fully surprised. Many people in this country need to dislodge their craniums from their rectums. Thankfully, there are more than enough intelligent folks around to combat that on some level.

Like I said above, I have no issue with someone voting for McCain based on policy. I strongly disagree with them but that is their right. However, the crap in original post is so outlandish it is embarassing.

Interesting side note: I just found out yesterday that my wife's uncle who is a Democrat living in Georgia is not voting for Barack because he is black - simply unbelievable that this level of racism still exists in our society.

You're a complete fool. All of this is bullshit. Read HERE is you care one bit about the truth. If not, which is what I'd expect from a typical Republican ass-clown... Have a nice day. If you have any self respect, you'll admit you made a big mistake posting this shit.

The link is provided for anyone who wants to know how absolutely stupid this crap is.

More lies and smear are refuted HERE as well.

First off, No hard feelings, It was kinda of bait to get the reaction. We have different views and that's fine. I just wanted to lay out some issues whether they are cleared or not that I find kind of funny.

Mysterious-I have a right to question Mr. Obama's background just like Hillary did when she put the effort into a background check.

"Insight never claimed -- not once -- that Obama had attended an Indonesian Madrassa as a young boy. What we did claim -- and stand behind 100 percent -- is that the Hillary Clinton camp had conducted an investigation into Obama's Muslim background, and they had concluded he had been raised and educated as a Muslim."

-Religion- OK, so he's had some upbringing around the Muslim religion. I personally have nothing against that religion, it's just the names that get brought up with him that concern me (I not saying he acknowledges them, but has those names associated with him whether he likes it or not): Khadafi, Ayers, Yousef. Farrakhan, ?

This may just be propaganda to sway opinions, but your damn right I'm concerned and thats a chance I don't want to take.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikGM862Iivw Khadafi on Obama

-Abortion- Obama has history of pro-choice and has even stated:

He promised at a Planned Parenthood event in July 2007 that "the first thing" he will do as president -- his top priority for the nation -- is sign the Freedom of Choice Act, which would erase every federal and state restriction on abortion, no matter how modest. His top priority, again, is to re-legalize partial birth abortion under all circumstances, abolish all laws on informed consent and parental notification, and eliminate all state restrictions on taxpayer funding of abortions.

-Former member of anti-white church: Jeremiah Wright "the US of KKK"? huh At least Barack left that church which honored Louis Farakkan, I'll give him that.

Jeremiah Wright Trinity Chicago

-Citizenship: I never said he wasn't a US citizen, but there is documentation showing citizenship of Indonesia. Whether it's right or wrong, it doesn't matter. There is proof showing Indonesian citizenship: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=72656

As to having Kenyan citizenship, he had that up until 1982, so just another point - fact. Does it matter? Not really.

His name: So his giving birth name was Barack Hussein Obama, which when he was adopted by his 2nd father it became Barry Soetoro. That was the name he used when going to grade school, see above link. So I asked what's up with the name? Was his name changed when adopted, and when was it changed back to Barack.

That's why I don't trust him. You can call me what you want, "sticks and stones" but these are issues I have against him. Good luck and sorry I'm not on your side on this issue.

As to the Bears-different story.

First off, No hard feelings, It was kinda of bait to get the reaction. We have different views and that's fine. I just wanted to lay out some issues whether they are cleared or not that I find kind of funny.

Mysterious-I have a right to question Mr. Obama's background just like Hillary did when she put the effort into a background check.

"Insight never claimed -- not once -- that Obama had attended an Indonesian Madrassa as a young boy. What we did claim -- and stand behind 100 percent -- is that the Hillary Clinton camp had conducted an investigation into Obama's Muslim background, and they had concluded he had been raised and educated as a Muslim."

-Religion- OK, so he's had some upbringing around the Muslim religion. I personally have nothing against that religion, it's just the names that get brought up with him that concern me (I not saying he acknowledges them, but has those names associated with him whether he likes it or not): Khadafi, Ayers, Yousef. Farrakhan, ?

This may just be propaganda to sway opinions, but your damn right I'm concerned and thats a chance I don't want to take.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikGM862Iivw Khadafi on Obama

-Abortion- Obama has history of pro-choice and has even stated:

He promised at a Planned Parenthood event in July 2007 that "the first thing" he will do as president -- his top priority for the nation -- is sign the Freedom of Choice Act, which would erase every federal and state restriction on abortion, no matter how modest. His top priority, again, is to re-legalize partial birth abortion under all circumstances, abolish all laws on informed consent and parental notification, and eliminate all state restrictions on taxpayer funding of abortions.

-Former member of anti-white church: Jeremiah Wright "the US of KKK"? huh At least Barack left that church which honored Louis Farakkan, I'll give him that.

Jeremiah Wright Trinity Chicago

-Citizenship: I never said he wasn't a US citizen, but there is documentation showing citizenship of Indonesia. Whether it's right or wrong, it doesn't matter. There is proof showing Indonesian citizenship: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php?pageId=72656

As to having Kenyan citizenship, he had that up until 1982, so just another point - fact. Does it matter? Not really.

His name: So his giving birth name was Barack Hussein Obama, which when he was adopted by his 2nd father it became Barry Soetoro. That was the name he used when going to grade school, see above link. So I asked what's up with the name? Was his name changed when adopted, and when was it changed back to Barack.

That's why I don't trust him. You can call me what you want, "sticks and stones" but these are issues I have against him. Good luck and sorry I'm not on your side on this issue.

As to the Bears-different story.

You specifically said his birth name was Barry Soetoro. If you go to the sites I posted, you will see his nickname growing up was Barry. Like I said before, it is common for children to take their stepfather's last name. My parents divorced when I was 4 yrs old. Mom remarried when I was 8. I used my stepfather's last name for 20 yrs because it was easier and never had it legally changed. Then, when I got married, I had to have it legally changed because I had been using it for so long and going back would have been a pain in the arse. So, are you going to now say you can't trust me and question my patriotism?????

Again, vote for who you want but do it based on substance - not crap. Our country is in too much trouble for people to be throwing away their votes based on misleading information.

Again, vote for who you want but do it based on substance - not crap. Our country is in too much trouble for people to be throwing away their votes based on misleading information.

Amen to that, Connor.

By the way, I won't bother responding to the long baseless Ashkum response above. When someone says "here's the proof whether it's true or not" I don't see a need to continue to try to convince them of anything. It's important to note, however, that Obama's position on partial birth abortion is significantly different than was suggested by Ashkum. Quoting World Net Daily... LOL! What a country.