Metcalf Suspended

madlithuanian

NFL SUSPENDS METCALF

Posted by Mike Florio on October 13, 2008, 5:38 p.m.

The NFL has announced the suspension of Bears guard Terrence Metcalf for four games.

Metcalf was suspended for violating the league’s policy regarding anabolic steroids and related substances.

The suspension is effective immediately. Metcalf will be eligible to rejoin the team on Monday, November 17.

Metcalf has appeared in each of the team’s six games in 2008, but he has started none of them. For his seven-year career, all of which has been spent with the Bears, Metcalf has 25 starts and 84 game appearances.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

NFL SUSPENDS METCALF

Posted by Mike Florio on October 13, 2008, 5:38 p.m.

The NFL has announced the suspension of Bears guard Terrence Metcalf for four games.

Metcalf was suspended for violating the league’s policy regarding anabolic steroids and related substances.

The suspension is effective immediately. Metcalf will be eligible to rejoin the team on Monday, November 17.

Metcalf has appeared in each of the team’s six games in 2008, but he has started none of them. For his seven-year career, all of which has been spent with the Bears, Metcalf has 25 starts and 84 game appearances.

http://www.profootballtalk.com/category/rumor-mill/

He's on steroids and he still sucked that bad??? Wow. How bad must he be without them?

The good thing is that this opens up a roster spot for another defensive-back. This probably means that back-up guard (he's #72 and his name starts with a "B" . . . Beaman????") will be activated.

I know!

I'm really not sure this is much of a loss!

He's on steroids and he still sucked that bad??? Wow. How bad must he be without them?

The good thing is that this opens up a roster spot for another defensive-back. This probably means that back-up guard (he's #72 and his name starts with a "B" . . . Beaman????") will be activated.

Dan Beuning is the guard we got from Tampa. Please, please start him over Garza.

Most likely, Bowman will be activated from the practice squad.

One other note, they can go ahead and cut Metcalf in my opinion. He is a worthless POS.

Peace :dabears

We should have cut him a long time ago

Metcalf on steroids would explain his rude behavior at Bourbonnais. Not sure whatever happened to this tool, but the first time I met him he was a rookie. He was very polite and focused. My last encounter with him, he was very cocky and had a different personality which didn't seem to follow the mode of the other offensivie linemen. Metcalf seemed to be the open mouth for the squad. My favorite and most personal was St. Clair, I'm glad he has his shot at starting and is doing a decent job, Beekman also. Metcalf on the other hand, has not lived up to a 3rd RD selection and as much as I would of liked to see him suceed, I think he drew his last straw.

Haha Thats the first thing I thought too