ViQueens @ Bears 10-19

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny that the post that preceded this one was:

So you dont trust one of the highest scoring offenses in the league on the 1 yard line?

Did you watch the Atlanta game? If we kicked the fieldgoal we win the game. Not that I don't trust our offense, I don't trust Ron Turner, in fear he'd call another Mckie run up the middle.

I'll take the win but the D looked like shit.

Summed it up nicely, DBDB. We had company and could only make some progress views. Everytime it seemed we'd score and then Minny would. Lovie, what's up? You're a D guru, right?

I don't think Matt Forte is as good as I thought he was... darnit!

Jesus CHRIST! MARTY BOOKER IS TERRIBLE! Orton should have 3 TDS! Booker has dropped 2 easy passes. PUT RIDEAU ON THE AR

Didn't you say on page 1 that you didn't except him to do much today? This is arguably the best run D in football, and he still had 70+ total yards.

So because he didn't break a big off a big run against the best run D in the NFL means he isn't worth all the hype in your eyes?

That's not what I'm saying at all. Forte is good, and miles better than Benson was but he is now 29th in the league in ypc. He's not as quick as I thought he was against Indy. Our offensive line is bad, but atleast he still finds ways to get involved in the game via receiving and his excellent blocking skills!

Yes but in my own mind I was kinda hopin he'd break a big one but that never happened..

Hard to break a big run when the oline isn't opening up any sort of holes. Still, the Bears need to get Jones more involved in the ground game otherwise we'll see Forte hit a wall around week 12 and our offense will be really screwed.

That's not what I'm saying at all. Forte is good, and miles better than Benson was but he is now 29th in the league in ypc. He's not as quick as I thought he was against Indy. Our offensive line is bad, but atleast he still finds ways to get involved in the game via receiving and his excellent blocking skills!

True. I didn't know where you were getting at.

It's good to know without our #1 (Lloyd), without our #2 for most of the game (Hester), and without our leader in receptions catching more then 2 passes (Forte) Orton can still put up 48 points.

True. I didn't know where you were getting at.

It's good to know without our #1 (Lloyd), without our #2 for most of the game (Hester), and without our leader in receptions catching more then 2 passes (Forte) Orton can still put up 48 points.

Yeah that's impressive. He's doing all of this without Lloyd who is our deep threat. Of course Hester has stepped up but if you would have told me we'd be doing this good with Davis and Hester as our starting WRs I probably would have lol, but Orton is taking advantage of Olsen's abilities to stretch the field and its paying off. Just think of how good we will be once we get a healthy Lloyd and Chris Williams to improve the offensive line! That's what I'm excited about.