ViQueens @ Bears 10-19

Ed Hochuli 3:16

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think Matt Forte is as good as I thought he was... darnit!

I was one of the ones arguing (against the crowd) weeks ago that Forte needed to put up better results but was at least showing talent when he had opportunity...and was told by someone I was expecting too much. Whatever. But now you think Forte's not as good because he's got no holes? It's not about stats. If you're watching with you're own eyes, you can see it for yourself.

I was one of the ones arguing (against the crowd) weeks ago that Forte needed to put up better results but was at least showing talent when he had opportunity...and was told by someone I was expecting too much. Whatever. But now you think Forte's not as good because he's got no holes? It's not about stats. If you're watching with you're own eyes, you can see it for yourself.

Yeah I know he doesn't have any holes, but sometimes he needs to make holes for himself, I know he has that capability, with his quick feet. I hope that if he isn't having a good day running the ball he can make an impact in the passing game.

Yep, there's not much Forte could do with the holes the O-line is giving him today.

The INSTANT I saw Mike Brown turn his back around and try to run with AP, I knew it was a touchdown. How many years does Mike Brown have to play to figure out that in that situation you give it all or nothing on your terms...you don't pitter-patter-foot around and let a proven All-Pro runningback put the inevitable juke on you. Really, really disappointed in Mike Brown. It was a high degree of difficulty play, but the way Mike played it, there was never any chance.

Mike Brown also failed to pull AP back for his final TD lunge earlier (the one where Corey Graham held him up nicely on a goal line stand but needed help). Brown was right there. If he grabs AP rather than sliding his hands right off him, Vikes are stopped on a goal line stand.

With Hester out, Booker needs to redeem himself. Looks like Orton will believe in him.

I think the Bears will be one of the highest scoring offenses in the league after this game if not the highest! I know they were pretty close coming into this week, like top 3 or so.

Its funny that the post that preceded this one was:

KICK THE FIELDGOAL!

So you dont trust one of the highest scoring offenses in the league on the 1 yard line?