Sapp dogs Harris

Connorbear

I'd tend to agree.

Warren was a guest on the show and was asked what he thought...what do you expect the guy to say?

Lovie can give him a razz about being on DWTS all he wants, but right now, Lovie should be more concerned about his paltry defense and his BBF, Babitch.

Lovie is an idiot, Sapp is 100% right on everything he said.

I'd tend to agree.

Warren was a guest on the show and was asked what he thought...what do you expect the guy to say?

Lovie can give him a razz about being on DWTS all he wants, but right now, Lovie should be more concerned about his paltry defense and his BBF, Babitch.

I agree Sapp was right. I simply thought Lovie's reference to DWTS was funny.

Peace :dabears

''It affects everything,'' Smith said. ''But we're not the first team to not get a sack. We're going a little far. That happens from time to time where they get rid of the ball or you just barely miss him a couple of times. That is not the first time this has happened to us, and it won't be the last.

''But we got some good pressure. Look at that last game. Tommie Harris had a couple of good rushes. The last play of the game, he had an excellent rush. Coming back for the first time when he's missed a couple of weeks, I thought he did a few good things. Hopefully, he'll take another step this week.''

Defensive line coach Brick Haley was impressed enough with Harris' effort at Atlanta to say things are rounding into shape.

''His quickness, his agility and everything is back,'' Haley said. ''He's back to his old self. We're glad it is back, and we're looking forward to bigger and better things from him.''

http://www.suntimes.com/sports/football/be...-bear17.article

i can see trying to put a good spin on someone knocking your players when they are struggling, but this may be over the top.

lovie... are you serious??? he asks us to look at the last game after stating we got some good pressure. good pressure on who? matt ryan was in a bubble the entire game. does he think we are blind, stupid or both?? if not he has some serious problems.

haley... rounding into shape? he is back to his old self? our defensive line LOOKED like they were dancing with the stars the entire game!!! if harris is back to his old self and this is the performance we are going to expect from him throughout his career, this is another angelo bust.

this is plain scary hearing nonsense like this from our coaches.

Anything that comes out of Zombie Smith's mouth, I tend to disregard. He's been telling half-truth's and/or blatant lies for years now... In fact, usually what comes out of his mouth is insulting to fans. He thinks we don't watch the games.

i can see trying to put a good spin on someone knocking your players when they are struggling, but this may be over the top.

lovie... are you serious??? he asks us to look at the last game after stating we got some good pressure. good pressure on who? matt ryan was in a bubble the entire game. does he think we are blind, stupid or both?? if not he has some serious problems.

haley... rounding into shape? he is back to his old self? our defensive line LOOKED like they were dancing with the stars the entire game!!! if harris is back to his old self and this is the performance we are going to expect from him throughout his career, this is another angelo bust.

this is plain scary hearing nonsense like this from our coaches.

Anything that comes out of Zombie Smith's mouth, I tend to disregard. He's been telling half-truth's and/or blatant lies for years now... In fact, usually what comes out of his mouth is insulting to fans. He thinks we don't watch the games.

Would you prefer the following:

- The coach throws something at you

- The coach tells you your IQ is zero

- The coach flips you off

- The coach tells you where his office is and says to please come down anytime so he can kick your arse

You know who did this. He's the other end of the spectrum.

I'm assuming you mean Ditka, and yes, I would prefer him.

I'd actually prefer something about 75% of Ditka... But, I've had my fill of 0% from Jauron and Smith...

Would you prefer the following:

- The coach throws something at you

- The coach tells you your IQ is zero

- The coach flips you off

- The coach tells you where his office is and says to please come down anytime so he can kick your arse

You know who did this. He's the other end of the spectrum.

I'm assuming you mean Ditka, and yes, I would prefer him.

I'd actually prefer something about 75% of Ditka... But, I've had my fill of 0% from Jauron and Smith...

As I have stated before, I would prefer a coach who wins. Ditka in his first few years was great. In his last few yrs, he was a raving lunatic. He really made himself look like a fool.

Bottom line, the Bears should have a winning record this yr. If they don't, then Lovie should be up for evaluation. I doubt they will fire him, however, with $16 million left on the books for the next 3 yrs.

Granted, he started to lose it. But the point is moot, Ditka's not coaching anymore. And if we look at our track record of stoic coaches to raving lunatic coaches, right now, raving lunatic coaches (Ditka, Hallas) have one SB and numerous champrionships compared to stoic coaches (Smith, Jauron) who have zilch.

I think we've hashed this out already...no need to continue on.

As I have stated before, I would prefer a coach who wins. Ditka in his first few years was great. In his last few yrs, he was a raving lunatic. He really made himself look like a fool.

Bottom line, the Bears should have a winning record this yr. If they don't, then Lovie should be up for evaluation. I doubt they will fire him, however, with $16 million left on the books for the next 3 yrs.

I'd tend to agree.

ABSOLUTELY!!! Where has the defense, home of the multi-million dollar salary gods, gone? And Babich? Where is Riviera? You have to wonder if getting on Lovie's bad list is about talent or personality?

Harris has been downright horrendous this season. And I might terrible. He was pretty bad most of last season and is even worse this year. If he's healthy and playing like this, he's done. If he's hurt, he's still probably done because his injury hasn't exactly been getting better the past couple years.

The Bears are going to end up massively regretting giving him that fat contract before he proved his health and they'd be better off for the time being with Dusty/Harrison as the starters. I may be a little ridiculous but Lovie needs to just ignore the comments and say nothing, but the tape doesn't lie and Harris has looked like piss.

Correct me if I'm wrong but Tommie didn't get a ton of guaranteed money in his deal did he?

I believe only approximately 10 million is guaranteed. Mike Mulligan did an article on how it would be easy to lose the contract at the end of the yr if necessary.