Next year

Ed Hochuli 3:16

I was looking at the opponents in 2009, and I know it's not even close to this season being over, but, next year we have:

Rams

Cardinals

Browns

Lions

@ Bengals

@ Seahawks

@ 49ers

@ Lions

Pretty easy. Thoughts??

I think Minny and GB will basically be playing the same schedule so there is really no advantage within the division.

Peace :dabears

I would add that this years garbage could turnout to be solid next year. Prior to the season, when you saw Atlanta, did you really think it was going to be a hard game? Year to year, there is simply too much change to assume a bad team one year will be bad the next, except Detroit :)

I think Minny and GB will basically be playing the same schedule so there is really no advantage within the division.

Peace :dabears

Agreed...it's just too early to tell who will be good/bad...

I would add that this years garbage could turnout to be solid next year. Prior to the season, when you saw Atlanta, did you really think it was going to be a hard game? Year to year, there is simply too much change to assume a bad team one year will be bad the next, except Detroit :)

Yea, I was sad to see Millen get the axe.

Rams, Cardinals, Browns, Seahawks, and 49'ers could all be pretty tough games. Especially the Browns when they will finally replace Anderson with Quinn. Seahawks season has been ruined by Hasselback's injury, and the 49'ers are only getting better.

Hell, why are the Cardinals even on that list? They are leading their division and they have a great offense and an improving D, and I'd bet Suggs signs with them in the offseason.

This is a pretty stupid thread if you ask me.

Rams, Cardinals, Browns, Seahawks, and 49'ers could all be pretty tough games. Especially the Browns when they will finally replace Anderson with Quinn. Seahawks season has been ruined by Hasselback's injury, and the 49'ers are only getting better.

Hell, why are the Cardinals even on that list? They are leading their division and they have a great offense and an improving D, and I'd bet Suggs signs with them in the offseason.

This is a pretty stupid thread if you ask me.

I realize that. Just a little of me being bored during a bye week.