Holt out. Baldwin promoted

Connorbear

He's being promoted because Mark Anderson has been MIA all season long. I have no idea what he did during the off-season to get ready for this year but it couldn't have been much. I've seen no signs of the quick burst he had his rookie year and does not have the strength to execute any other moves besides a head fake.

I didn't see anything from Baldwin in the preseason to make me think he'll be any different but on the other hand we don't have anything to lose.

He's being promoted because Mark Anderson has been MIA all season long. I have no idea what he did during the off-season to get ready for this year but it couldn't have been much. I've seen no signs of the quick burst he had his rookie year and does not have the strength to execute any other moves besides a head fake.

I didn't see anything from Baldwin in the preseason to make me think he'll be any different but on the other hand we don't have anything to lose.

Exactly - trying to light a fire under Anderson. I also read in the Suntimes that KC was trying to pry him away from our practice squad.

Peace :dabears