Booker out

Iguana

via Biggsy.....Marty booker (knee) ruled out for sunday's game.

Let the Bennett era begin!

Or watch Lovie and Turner go back to that chump Lloyd. I sure hope we start to develop some of the young WRs we have. And from the great production we got last week from the WR position, I think Bennet and Rideau would give us the same chance of winning as the other guys out there.

Heaven forbid they think outside the box!

Or watch Lovie and Turner go back to that chump Lloyd. I sure hope we start to develop some of the young WRs we have. And from the great production we got last week from the WR position, I think Bennet and Rideau would give us the same chance of winning as the other guys out there.

Or will it be Rideau? I doubt both of them will dress Sunday, but whichever one does is pretty certain to see time with the offense. I can't imagine the team playiing only three receivers.

Personally, I'd rather see Bennett out there. Since the coaches are moving Devin Hester away from return duties, it'd be interesting to see what a guy like Bennett could do on punt returns, since he took one to the house in the preseason...

--JBF

Or will it be Rideau? I doubt both of them will dress Sunday, but whichever one does is pretty certain to see time with the offense. I can't imagine the team playiing only three receivers.

Last week we had 5 receivers active:

- Hester

- Davis

- Booker

- Lloyd

- Bennett (special teams only)

So this week we could go with 5 again which would include Rideau. Reading Biggs article, it sounds as if Rideau has been practicing special teams heavily.

Peace :dabears

Bennett was active for several weeks, but they deactivated him for the packers game.

You're right - not sure how I missed that.

Bears | Week 11 Inactives

Sun, 16 Nov 2008 09:02:06 -0800

The Chicago Bears have declared DL Anthony Adams, QB Caleb Hanie, WR Earl Bennett, DL Ervin Baldwin, OT Fred Miller, RB Kevin Jones, CB Marcus Hamilton, DL Matt Toeaina inactive for Week 11.

Dang...other than Turnstile Miller and "Alright" Hamilton, all those cats should have had minutes last week...

The Chicago Bears have declared DL Anthony Adams, QB Caleb Hanie, WR Earl Bennett, DL Ervin Baldwin, OT Fred Miller, RB Kevin Jones, CB Marcus Hamilton, DL Matt Toeaina inactive for Week 11.

My god this team is becoming more of a joke each day. What was the point of drafting Earl Bennett and signing KJ?

Enough is enough, time for Angelo's ass to get the hell out of here.

Nice 3rd round pick Angelo. 15.gif