This just in

Da Bears 88

Kyle Orton isn't a very good QB. Enough with the excuses. The guy is a freaking bum.

Matthew Stafford....... :pray

Kyle played a bad game tonight but the dropped passes did not help (I counted 6). I will give him a few more bad games before I start making judgements.

Peace :dabears

Orton was bad today, no doubt, but punter is a bigger need then QB right now for Christ sake.

Punter???? How many times did the Queens start inside the 20 tonight? I think I remember at least 5. Maynard might have had 1 bad punt.

The whole team laid a big, huge egg. They looked horrible. There is no excuse for this effort - none.

Peace :dabears

Bennett must REALLY REALLY suck if they keep sending out Davis

I hate making bitchy comments after an ass whoopin, but Moose was right. Receivers go to die here. I would gladly have Gage, Bradley, Berrian, Moose and Wade over the shit we have now. Hester is our only playmaker at WR and he's half idiot. Bennett should be playing.

When Orton goes against real defense's he shows his true colors.

He only beats up on crap defense's.

Orton played his worst game of his career since probably the 5 INT game against the Bengals his rookie year. I guess there right when they say, "When it rains it poors." He hadn't thrown an Int in 205 pass attempts and then threw 3 of them in his next 10 passes. It was just "One of those games"..

When Orton goes against real defense's he shows his true colors.

He only beats up on crap defense's.

He was 21 for 32 with 283 yards 2TDs and 0INTs the first game this season against Minn.

Again, please LOOK WHAT YOU WRITE before you POST IT.

Bennett must REALLY REALLY suck if they keep sending out Davis

Watched the first half, until Berrian caught the ball and. . .Turned off the TV and went to sleep. But I did notice Davis on the field for some plays. I forgot we even had him. What a sick group of WRs.

Watched the first half, until Berrian caught the ball and. . .Turned off the TV and went to sleep. But I did notice Davis on the field for some plays. I forgot we even had him. What a sick group of WRs.

Chile??? BED???

I stayed up to watch it to the bitter end(5am) with work at 7am.

Yeah your right, bed may have been better