Dvoracek done?

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Lovie said after the game that "it's very serious and not looking good".

Great. Does this mean we have to draft another DT? Dvoracek is injured all the time and not that productive even when he's in. Harrison has been a pleasant surprise but Idonije is medicore. Harris is playing better, though. Adams is a solid player, as well.

Lovie said after the game that "it's very serious and not looking good".

Great. Does this mean we have to draft another DT? Dvoracek is injured all the time and not that productive even when he's in. Harrison has been a pleasant surprise but Idonije is medicore. Harris is playing better, though. Adams is a solid player, as well.

We've got the 'Big Toe' who has been inactive all yr. He played well at the end of last yr. I agree that we should draft another DT.

Peace :dabears

but Idonije is medicore.

Actually Idonije has been a stud in my opinion. Why he isn't on the field more, beats me.

It's hard to find a guy that gives 110% on ST and DEF, so he's a great player, and I'd be pretty upset if we weren't to keep him and use him more often than we have.

Another great draft pick courtesy of Jerry Angelo.

We all know 3rd Rd DT's are supposed to be absolute beasts. That's why they're taken in the 3rd Rd right?

Please read what you write before you click the post button next time.

Yeah, the Rex pick sucked, too.

Passed up Willis McGahee and Larry Johnson to get Grossman. I know I was upset at this pick, but hey, it's a chance.

Just shouldn't bust Angelo's balls on drafting Dusty. He sucks, oh well.

Dusty has improved every yr.

Rookie year he doesn't play a down in regular season.

2nd year plays in one game.

3rd year playes in 12 games

A super 3d round pick when you compare him to Dan "The Beast" Bazuin.

If a teams medical staff evaluates a player before the draft and says he is a safe pick and Angelo selects him does that make the pick a bad selection by Angelo or is he victimized by either bad advice from the teams medical staff or bad luck?

I think Dusty has shown promise this year. He just can not stay healthy.

I know many will disagree but I think Bradly was a good WR when healthy, not great but better than what we have now, unfortunately he was never able to stay healthy.

If a teams medical staff evaluates a player before the draft and says he is a safe pick and Angelo selects him does that make the pick a bad selection by Angelo or is he victimized by either bad advice from the teams medical staff or bad luck?

I think Dusty has shown promise this year. He just can not stay healthy.

I know many will disagree but I think Bradly was a good WR when healthy, not great but better than what we have now, unfortunately he was never able to stay healthy.

Dusty has 1 more yr on his contract. Might as well see what he has next yr but I wouldn't depend on him being there.

You are always so positive. ;)

I know what you're thinking but realistically I just don't care.

I'm sick and tired of hearing about how much of a 'wild man' Dvoracek looks like in practice and how dominant he'll be playing next to Tommie Harris.

The only thing I've seen is his name on the injury report.

Until he actually plays for more than a quarter before coming down with a season ending injury, he's a bust.

Link