Couldn't have better luck

brletich

Everything that needed to happen for the Bears to stay alive happened this weekend. The Queens lost, the Bucs lost, the Cowgirls lost, AND the Eagles lost. If the team isn't fired up for this game after that, then they deserve to be sitting at home. Take care of the Puckers and the Texans and we are very much still alive both in the division AND in the Wildcard. Let's kick their tails and hold our breath for next week! :dabears

Alright, so as it currently stands, this is how the Bears make the playoffs:

Division Champs if...

MIN loses to NYG, finish 9-7

Bears beat GB and HOU, finish 10-6

Wild Card if...

DAL loses to PHI, finishing 9-7

TB loses to OAK, finishing 9-7

We both posted the same thing at about the same time. I thought my post had disappeared but then saw they were combined. We know you're not an idiot. Been an exciting day. I'd have never imagined we'd get everything we needed. The Vikings deserved to lose that game. Practically gift wrapped it. They had a golden opportunity to make our game meaningless but fumbled it away.

We win on Monday week 17 will be interesting

Alright, so as it currently stands, this is how the Bears make the playoffs:

Division Champs if...

MIN loses to NYG, finish 9-7

Wild Card if...

DAL loses to PHI, finishing 9-7

TB loses to OAK, finishing 9-7

In that Wild Card scenario obviously we need wins against GB and Houston. But do we need both Dallas and Tampon Bay to loose or would one of those two losses suffice? I could see the cowgirls loosing but Oak beating TB? They did beat Houston so any given Sunday.

In that Wild Card scenario obviously we need wins against GB and Houston. But do we need both Dallas and Tampon Bay to loose or would one of those two losses suffice? I could see the cowgirls loosing but Oak beating TB? They did beat Houston so any given Sunday.

If Dallas wins, they are in the playoffs as the 2nd wild card spot, period. If DAL loses and TB wins, then TB is the wild card. Our best shot is to hope MIN loses and we win our last 2 to take the division.

If Dallas wins, they are in the playoffs as the 2nd wild card spot, period. If DAL loses and TB wins, then TB is the wild card. Our best shot is to hope MIN loses and we win our last 2 to take the division.

Mark My words: Dallas WILL NOT win in PHILLY! So if we win out all we need is the raiders to step up and beat tampa! We are still in good shape especially since the skins beat philly!

I really don't think Minnesota beats New York in the last game. Especially if the Giants lose tonight, they will be fighting for home field position and you know Tom Caughlin never rests his players. Expect Minnesota to get a full dose of Brandon Jacobs and the other two RB's. This is intense, but of course it means nothing if the Bears don't win out.

Your absolutely right we first of all MUST win tomorrow. I believe the Cowgirls will lose and Minny will lose but I just can't see TB losing to Raiders. Hey it could happen especially considering that Russell has been playing much better lately. And you know the Raiders will be all for killing the Bucs since they have had major problems since trading Chucky over to the Bucs. "I can find me a Jon Gruden in any Walmart in America" Still lmao. Way to go Al Davis

They made the point durring the Queens game how quiet the crowd was Viking's fans have gotten used to watching their team show promise and then collapse

Imagine if they do in fact loose to the Giants and we win out. We take the division they are stuck at home when they were in the driver seat. LOL I can't imagine a more deserving fate for the Queens.

Not sure who I'm pulling for tonight other than having picked the Giants in the pick 'ems. The winner will have home field throughout the NFC playoffs. I'd almost rather see that be the Giants than the Panthers.