The Playoffs

Wesson44

If we win our two games and end up 10-6 which would you prefer to happen?

1. The Vikings lose to the Giants and we win the Division and play the first game at home against either the Bucs or the Cowboys.

OR

2. We win the wild card by Tampa losing to the Raiders and the Eagles beating the Cowboys and we play the Vikings again in the first round.

IMHO I want number one to happen!!!! :pray

I prefer to win the division... But I'll take any way we can get in.

If we win our two games and end up 10-6 which would you prefer to happen?

1. The Vikings lose to the Giants and we win the Division and play the first game at home against either the Bucs or the Cowboys.

OR

2. We win the wild card by Tampa losing to the Raiders and the Eagles beating the Cowboys and we play the Vikings again in the first round.

IMHO I want number one to happen!!!! :pray

I'd prefer the division. Both those teams are warm weather teams and a game in Jan in Soldier will be anything but warm. The second one would place us at the scene of the crime where the Bears blew the chance to control their own destiny. Revenge could be a theme either way. We didn't play the cowgirls this year but I think they will remember last years matchup and the cowgirls is a team that the Bears don't like.... then again not many like the cowgirls.