How about Jason Peters

nfoligno

LT for Buffalo, but at 340lbs, I have to believe he can play LT or RT. Buffalo is reportedly not even close in discussion of a new contract, which led to Peters holding out part of last year. Could be available through trade.

(a) Can he play RT

(B) Would he accept the RT position

© Is he worth the sort of money he is likely looking for, which is likely in the Gross ballpark

(d) what would it take to get him.

LT for Buffalo, but at 340lbs, I have to believe he can play LT or RT. Buffalo is reportedly not even close in discussion of a new contract, which led to Peters holding out part of last year. Could be available through trade.

(a) Can he play RT

(B) Would he accept the RT position

© Is he worth the sort of money he is likely looking for, which is likely in the Gross ballpark

(d) what would it take to get him.

He is a frist rate LT in the league and looking for 10 mill a year. So to get him maybe give up Williams, and a 4th round pick? I dont know if that would be worth it but I still think Williams is a big question mark. Then still draft a right tackle in the draft.

The Bills’ opening offer to Peters is believed to be well below the Gross contract. Peters no doubt views himself as better than Gross, who played four of his years on the right side but switched to the left in 2008.

On the surface, Peters does not have as much leverage in negotiation as Gross, who was about to hit free agency. Peters still has two years left on his contract, which pays him an average of $4 million a year. That’s below the $5 million-a-year average the team pays right tackle Langston Walker. However, the fact Peters held out all last summer suggests he probably would be willing to do it again this summer, and that would be an unhappy situation for the Bills.

It’s rare for an elite left tackle to hit the trade market or the free-agent market, and it’s likely the Bills would be able to find some suitors for Peters willing to deal.

There already has been speculation that Philadelphia would be interested. The Eagles have a gaping hole at left tackle after losing veteran Tra Thomas to Jacksonville in free agency.

Philadelphia also is flush with trade ammunition. The Eagles have two No. 1 picks (Nos. 21 and 28), four fifth-rounders and a league-high 11 picks overall.

There are numerous other teams with a need at tackle, including Arizona, Seattle, St. Louis, Green Bay and Detroit.

He wasn't as good last year as the year before.

He is a frist rate LT in the league and looking for 10 mill a year. So to get him maybe give up Williams, and a 4th round pick? I dont know if that would be worth it but I still think Williams is a big question mark. Then still draft a right tackle in the draft.

If you offered the Bills Williams, and they liked him, and they got an extra pick out of it, thus saving them a decent amount of money, I think they'd jump at it (assuming they liked williams)