Levi Jones available?

nfoligno

Read on PFT that Cincy could be putting Levi Jones on the block, and this is not the first time I have heard this. What i have yet to really understand is, why? He was their 1st round pick and I thought has proven to be a very good OT for them. Why would they be shopping him?

Read on PFT that Cincy could be putting Levi Jones on the block, and this is not the first time I have heard this. What i have yet to really understand is, why? He was their 1st round pick and I thought has proven to be a very good OT for them. Why would they be shopping him?

production verse money, they pay him alot of money, but have had some injuries of late and maybe the threat is to get him to restructer his deal.He would be worth a look, and if we could get it done, move Williams to RT.

Because he ain't that good. He's decent but nothing spectacular.