Look at what we have

asdf

There is always something missing from the glass chicago. I choose to trust it will be filled with something and it might be enough to be satisfied without being full.

I choose to look at what we have.

-Hester is fast and capable of magnificent things. He scares opponents. Jay can get him the ball...

-Olsen may be the biggest secret weapon we have and I am interested to see him show up.

-Forte, able to do it all and makes it look good. I think he can keep doin it.

-Pace, Williams, Kreutz, and a RT that has done it before.

-Marinelli, known to be "the best" D Line coach there is.

-Pro bowl players on Defense, where infusion of youth and speed can make a big difference, a draft on the way..

-Special teams that top the league.

these are a few of my favorite things...

I want to see if Marenelli can completely change our defensive line into the best in the league. If we can do that, our defense will be dominant once again. We need one more play maker on defense, preferably at Safety to make an impact. Maybe Bowman?

Something I like that JA did was, we now have 4 OTs on the team that can play LT, which is a big depth advantage considering Pace and Williams hav some qestion marks yet.

There is always something missing from the glass chicago. I choose to trust it will be filled with something and it might be enough to be satisfied without being full.

I choose to look at what we have.

-Hester is fast and capable of magnificent things. He scares opponents. Jay can get him the ball...

-Olsen may be the biggest secret weapon we have and I am interested to see him show up.

-Forte, able to do it all and makes it look good. I think he can keep doin it.

-Pace, Williams, Kreutz, and a RT that has done it before.

-Marinelli, known to be "the best" D Line coach there is.

-Pro bowl players on Defense, where infusion of youth and speed can make a big difference, a draft on the way..

-Special teams that top the league.

these are a few of my favorite things...

Agree. Now, can we live up to the hype?