Wow...

OmahaBear

pretty impressed so far.. we look like a good team..

This offense could be scary for teams to matchup up against. Forte is an elite RB who has great hands out of the backfield. Alot of speed at WR and some are starting to show hands. i.e. D.A. Not many LB's can cover either of our TE's.

Hester clearly underestimated how far that ball was going, he hesitated nearly to a full stop before taking off again. Cutler made that 60 yard throw while on the run, and had Hester not stopped running it would have been on the money. Even the DBs quit on the play because they probably thought they were deep enough being 50 yards off the LOS. They also must have forgotten who our QB is. Talk about having to cover the entire field when the QB scrambles!

The last time I saw a pass like that it came off the hand of Brett Favre and it was many many years ago. I remember our DB quit covering because he thought he was deep enough. Only on that play the Packer WR kept running. Hester will learn to keep running too.

Hester clearly underestimated how far that ball was going, he hesitated nearly to a full stop before taking off again. Cutler made that 60 yard throw while on the run, and had Hester not stopped running it would have been on the money. Even the DBs quit on the play because they probably thought they were deep enough being 50 yards off the LOS. They also must have forgotten who our QB is. Talk about having to cover the entire field when the QB scrambles!

The last time I saw a pass like that it came off the hand of Brett Favre and it was many many years ago. I remember our DB quit covering because he thought he was deep enough. Only on that play the Packer WR kept running. Hester will learn to keep running too.

I really like that fact that it was overthrown on the run by the QB as it being underthrown and picked off like Orton has done in the past.